Villain Attack

Your POV

"This is real! Those are Villains!" Aizawa said as more Villains came out of the purple mist like portal. You saw the others had nervous looks on there faces as the villains kept coming. You counted at least 20 or 30. Maybe 35. 50. 70 total. You quickly put on your helmet and saw a larger person exit the portal. This person or thing had its brain showing. It was really muscular and had a beak like mouth.

"They must've used the press as cover while they sneaked on campus

"They must've used the press as cover while they sneaked on campus." Aizawa said as the villains started to approach the steps. "Guys this is bad. What are villains doing here?" Uraraka asked. "No time to figure that out just be ready." You said. You saw Aizawa's scarf start to come from around his neck getting ready for a fight.

"How can so many of them get into UA facility this secure?" Kirishima asked. "Yeah Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu asked. "Good question. I'm not sure." Thirteen said. "Is the entire Campus under attack or is this their only target?" Todoroki asked. "If the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here." You explained. "Right
They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught." Todoroki added. "They're fools for trespass here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan is they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?" You finished.

"Thirteen get them outta here and alert the main campus. Actually if they have the ability to bloke our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari try using your Quirk to contact the school." Aizawa said. "Yes sir.... I'm being jammed too. I can't get threw." Kaminari said. "What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of em. Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style is not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one on one fights. That's not gonna help with a group." Deku said. "You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you Thirteen." Aizawa said and jumped down to fight the villains.

"Come on everyone lets go!" Thirteen said as everyone started running except for you and Deku. You wanted to see how he would do. Hell, you wanted to be down there fighting as well. "Akio! Midoriya! We have to go!" Iida shouted. "Tsk. Fine. C'mon kid." You said grabbing Deku by the collar and running towards the door.

But before you all could get near the door, the same villain with the warp powers blocked your way. "There is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves in to this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen." As the warp villain kept on talking you went to both Bakugo and Kirishima's side nudging them on the shoulder. They both looked at you and you jerked your head forward at the villain. They both seem to know what you meant as they both nodded.