Meeting Todoroki's Family

Your POV

"You want me to stay at your house?" You asked. "Only if you want to. It's only my older sister and older brother that live with me since my farther works over time at the agency. If you don't want to I can give you some money to rent out an apartment for the time being." Todoroki said. After some silence you gave out a sigh. "Keep your damn money. Just take me to where you live so I can eat and sleep." You said. "All right then. We can take the train over to my home. Lets go." Todoroki said and you both left.

Later

The both of you made it to Todoroki's home and it was bigger than you imagined. And really Japanese style. 'Man, so Japanese.' Todoroki walked forward and turned to you. "While you're here you don't have to call me by my last name. You can just call me Shoto." He said. "Yeah yeah whatever, lets just go in already." You said walking to the door. Shoto knocked on the door and a woman with glasses and white hair with red little spots in the hair opened it. "Oh Shoto! You're back, how was your internship with dad?" She asked. "It was okay. Nothing out of the ordinary." Shoto said. "That's good. And who's this you have with you?" She said. "This is Akio. He's in my class and is also interning with me. Akio this is my older sister Fuyumi." Shoto said. "Hello! It's nice to meet you." Fuyumi said with a smile. "Yeah sure." You said walking inside. 'Man this place even has Japanese inferior.' You thought. "So are you hungry? I'm making steak and fried rice." Fuyumi said. "I'll have some." Shoto said. "If it's good then I'll have some." You said. "Oh don't worry, you'll love it." Fuyumi said. Then a boy older than Shoto with all white hair came into view. "Oh hey Shoto. Who's that you have with you?" He asked. "Natsu, this is Akio. He's in my class and is interning with me at dad's agency." Shoto said. "Oh, well it's nice to meet you. I'll be in my room." Natsu said walking away. "I'll let you know when dinner's ready. Come on Akio, I'll help you get settled in and show you around." Fuyumi said as you followed her.

After Fuyumi and Shoto showed you around the large compound and took your bag to your room, you met up with them in the kitchen and saw Fuyumi preparing the food. "Oh hey you're here. Go on and sit down. I'll bring you your plate." She said. You sat down in the dinning and Shoto sat next to you as Fuyumi brought your plates. "Natsu! Dinner's ready!" She shouted and Natsu came in and sat down and you all began to eat. You looked around the table that was filled with silence as they ate the food. "So Akio, how was your first day working with our dad?" Fuyumi asked. "It was nothing special. Just trained and went on patrol. He's not much intimidating as everyone says he is." You said. "Surprised anyone would work for that bastard. Guess he treats his sidekicks and interns better than his family." Natsu said. "Natsu." Fuyumi said. "Am I wrong? He spends more time at his agency than at home!" Natsu said. "Natsu! We're not talking about this in front of guest. There's no reason for us to fight over this. So drop it." Fuyumi said. "*sighs* I'm done. I'll be in my room." Natsu said and left. "Sorry about him. He's not always like this." Fuyumi said. "Tsk. Whatever." You said as you got done with your food and you got up with your plate. "I'm done with my food. I'll take it in the kitchen." You said. "Oh you don't have to. I'll take it for you." Fuyumi said. "I don't need help. I got it." You said.

While you and Fuyumi were in the kitchen Shoto went to his room after eating. As you were cleaning your plate Fuyumi asked you a question. "So what have you and Shoto been doing at U.A? He doesn't talk about school that much do I'm just curious." She said. "There's nothing to talk about. You know we survived a villain attack. Plus we fought in the sports festival." You said. "Oh yeah. I saw your fight with Shoto. You were very powerful." Fuyumi said. "Not strong enough." You muttered. "You know Shoto thinks of you as a friend. He...didn't have a normal life as you know but he tries. It's nice to see him socializing with other people." Fuyumi said as you stared at her in silence. "Can you do me a favor, can you look after when while doing hero work. Sometimes he can be reckless and want to do things by himself but he means well. So can you look after him as best as you can." Fuyumi said looking at you. You sighed. "Tsk. Whatever. I don't babysit people. He's strong on his own. But I'll make sure he doesn't get killed." You said making Fuyumi smile at you. "Well it's getting late. You should rest up. Dads probably gonna make you guys do a lot." Fuyumi said leading you back to your room.