Akio's Pride

At the League of Villains hideout

As more Nomu kept appearing out of the grey ooze, the Ooze started to come out of the mouths of each of the captive villains.

"Stop them! Before they all disappear!" Gran Torino said. All Might was about to grab Shigaraki, he had already been sucked into the grey ooze along with the others disappearing in thin air. "No! I'm so Sorry!" Kamui Wood said. "This wasn't your fault. None of us were able to do anything. Kurogiri's Quirk opens up warp gates that allow anyone to pass through. But this was targeting specific people." Edgeshot said as he turned into red thread and stabbed a Nomu through it's head. A bunch of Nomu surrounded All Might and grabbed onto him not letting go. "Oklahoma Smash!" All Might shouted as he spun around making to Nomu crash into walls.

Outside the building, Endeavor and the police were doing their best to contain the Nomu they were fighting. "I thought we were supposed to have a handle on these!" Endeavor shouted. "Jeanist isn't answering me anymore. It's possible they failed at the Nomu factory." Tsukauchi said.

"Endeavor!" All Might shouted through a hole in the building making Endeavor look up at him. "Are you keeping up?" All Might asked. "Does it lool like I'm having any trouble?! Worry about your own responsibilities you fool! If you're gonna go after them then now's the time." Endeavor said. "Right. I'll leave you two it." All Might said as he jumped away.

Nomu factory

All For One floating above the destruction he and Dante caused as he looked around. Mt. Lady was unconscious along with Gang Orca and Tiger. Jeanist was badly hurt laying on the ground and there was no sign of Akio anywhere in the destruction.

 Jeanist was badly hurt laying on the ground and there was no sign of Akio anywhere in the destruction

All For One slowly clapped as he spoke. "I see why you're the number 4 hero, Best Jeanist. That blast should have annihilated the lot of you. But you were able to manipulate their clothing and pull them to safety. Quick thinking. Consider me impressed." He said.

"It wasn't supposed to go like this. But that doesn't matter. A true hero doesn't believe in excuses." Jeanist said as he used his threads to try and capture All For One again but they were quickly turned to ash by Dante who also had a sharp flaming spike stab Jeanist in the chest knocking him down. "Now I see. Your strength comes from practice and practical experience not raw power. I don't need your Quirk. It wouldn't pair well with Tomura's disposition." All For One said.

What no one notice was Midoriya, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki and Kirishima frozen in place unable to move after what they just witnessed. Only Midoriya knew who that man was from hearing what All Might and Akio say about him and none of them could do anything to counter the power they felt.

It was then they heard coughing coming from the area. "Damn it. *coughs* The hell?" It was the voice of Bakugo who was just transported by the grey ooze and was now in front of All For One. "My apologies Bakugo." All For One said. Then the rest of the League was teleported to their position all coughing out the same grey ooze. "That was so gross." Toga said. "This black stuff reeks!/ I love it!" Twice said.