Lets Fight Iida!

Lets Fight Iida

Narrator POV

After the fight between Deku and Todoroki, Deku was taken to Recovery Girl in the medical room. Deku laid on the bed with bandages wrapped around both his arms. "The bones in your right arm were shattered. I'm afraid it'll never be the same as it was before. I'll need to remove the bone fragments or they'll get stuck in your joints. I'll heal you afterwords." Recovery Girl said and looked at All Might with a sigh. "You lit a fire under this child and pushed him too hard. Look at what he's done to make you proud. I don't like it one bit. You're going too far. You hear? You and the boy. Don't praise him for what he's done today." She said and All Might looked down.

"Midoriya/Deku!" Uraraka, Iida, Tsu and Mineta came bursting into the room surprising All Might. "You scared the crap outta me." He said under his breath. "Deku. Are you okay?" Uraraka asked then turning to All Might not recognizing him in his skinny form. "Huh uh it's nice to meet you sir." She said. "Uh yeah." All Might said with a nervous laugh. Then Akio casually walked in behind them. "How's the kid holding up?" He asked. "Hey you guys. Shouldn't you be watching the matches?" Deku weakly asked. "The stage was far too damaged. They're taking a quick break to repair it now." Iida said. "That match was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life Midoriya. What pro's gonna want a sidekick that hurts himself?" Mineta said and Tsu grabbed him with her frog tongue while Akio picked up off the ground by the back of his collar. "Now you're just rubbing salt on his wounds." Tsu said. "Hey I'm just speaking the truth!" Mineta said. "Nobody ask you too though." Akio said even though he knew Mineta was right about the last part. "You're much too noisy. I know you're worried but I've got to focus on surgery now." Recovery Girl said pushing the students out. "SURGERY?!" Uraraka, Iida, Tsu and Mineta shouted. "Go on get out of here." Recovery Girl said.

Your POV

You and the others were kicked out of Recovery Girl's room while she worked on Deku. "I hope he's gonna be okay." Uraraka said. "Midoriya is always there for us when we're in trouble. So we should be there for him if this lost takes a tole on him." Iida said. "Deku will be fine. You can't worry yourselves about him. He'll pull through this just like always. Besides Iida. You need to focus on your match." You said. "Yes you're right. Because I know if I win my match, I'll have to face off against you." Iida said.

Timeskip/Narrator POV

The crowd cheered as the next match already with Iida and Shiozaki. As Shiozaki released her Vines into the ground going straight after Iida, Iida was ready to activate his engines. "Here we go. Recipro.... Burst!" Iida zoomed behind her in a flashed and grabbed both of her shoulders pushing her all the way to the other side of the ring and out of bounds. "Shiozaki is out! Iida wins the match!" Midnight said in the loud speaker as everyone in the crowd cheered. Although Iida was happy that he had won, a sudden nervous feeling went on inside of him.

Up in the stands, Akio got up from his seat and was now walking away. "Hey! Where are you going?" Emiko asked. "I'm going for a walk. The next time I wanna see Iida is down on the arena. And on the ground after I take him down." Akio said as he walked away and all Emiko did was sigh.

Next match

Up next was up with Tokoyami and Ashido. Once Tokoyami released his Dark Shadow the dark bird like shadow came out of him flying towards Ashido. Ashido tried to throw some of her Acid at it but all it did was dodge them and push her out of bounds knocking her on her butt. "Ashido is out of bounds! Tokoyami will advance!" Midnight said and the crowd cheered.

"Whoa! Tokoyami won that match quick." Mineta said. "He is really powerful." Tsu said then saw the troubled looked on Uraraka's face below her. "What's wrong, you still worried about Midoriya?" She asked. "She said she had to preform surgery." Uraraka said. "Recovery Girl's the best! You've got nothing to worry about!" Mineta said. "He's right." Tsu said. "Sure." Uraraka said with a small smile.