Training at the Endeavor Hero Agency

Your POV

"Akio. Hey Akio wake up." You felt someone shaking your shoulder and you knew it was Todoroki. "What is it?" You asked as you groaned. "Sorry for waking you, but we're one more stop away from my father's agency." Todoroki said and you opened your eyes and stretched your arms up. "So have you been to his agency before?" You asked. "Only once but it was a long time ago. I'm not a big fan of it." Todoroki said. "You really hate him that much?" You asked. "He made my life a living hell. He put me threw harsh training nonstop and forced my mother out of her own house and my family haven't been the same since. I can never forgive him for what he has done." Todoroki said. "Hm. Listen, if you want be out of your fathers shadow then embrace the fact that you have his power so you can use it better than he ever did. Just because you have his power doesn't make you like you. You have a life, so stop wallowing in it and just use it." You said. Todoroki looked at you for a second and then gave you a soft smile. "Thanks Akio." He said. "Hm. Whatever." You said.

Then you both heard a beep as the trained stopped at station. "Now arriving at downtown Musutafu city. Please stand clear of opening doors. Thank you." A voice said in the inner com and you and Todoroki grabbed your bags with your hero outfits and other clothes and walked off the train.

Later

After taking a bus you and Todoroki were finally at Endeavor's Hero Agency. It was a tall black skyscraper that over looked the whole city. At the front door there was a large E on it. "He really likes to throw around his ego." You said. "Indeed. Lets head inside." Todoroki said as he opened the door to the building. Once you both entered, infront of you was a large desk with a lady sitting behind it. You and Todoroki walked up to the desk and the lady noticed you. "Oh! Welcome Shoto. Your father is expecting you. And who is this with you?" The lady asked. "This is a friend from school. Akio Yami. He's interning with my father same as me." Todoroki said. The lady started to type on the keyboard and look at the computer monitor. "Ah yes! He is also registered here too. Your father's office is at the top floor. Please go ahead up." The lady said. "Thank you." Todoroki as you and him left the desk and went down the hall and got into the elevator.

Once you got to the top floor, the elevator doors opened and you saw a large office area with a lot of pro hero sidekicks working and desk and running back and forward. "Hm. This place is big." You said. "My father has over 30 sidekicks working with him. Three of them are at the top called the Flaming Sidekickers. Because of them, his agency is the most successful one out here now." Todoroki explained. While walking past the sidekicks desk, most of them looked at you and Todoroki and you heard most of them talking about the sports festival.

"Whoa. That's Endeavor's son from the sports festival."

"I can't believe he's gonna be interning with us."

"Of course he is. He is his father's son."

"But isn't that Akio Yami? The one who Endeavor's son fought?"

"It's kinda weird seeing them next to each other after the brawl they had."

"But it is cool to see two of the top three champions of the sports festival intern here."

After going past the sidekicks office area you and Todoroki went down a hallway towards Endeavor's office. Then you both got to the door where Endeavor's father. Todoroki walked up to the door and knocked on it. "Enter." Endeavor said and you both entered his office. You both saw Endeavor standing in front of his large window looking outside. Then he turned around and smirked. "Ah, Shoto. Akio. You both made it here. Come in." Endeavor said gesturing over to a couch in the center of the office. You and Todoroki walked over the couch and sat down on the couch as Endeavor sat on the couch across from you two.