What A Twist!

Back at the camp

After hearing Mandalay's message about who the villains were targeting, some students wanted to jump into action.

"Come on! You heard what she said didn't you! I can't let them get my friends! You gotta let me go find them please!" Kirishima shouted at Vlad King who stood at the door of the room with his arms crossed. "Not a chance." He said. "And why not!?" Kirishima asked. "Come on. Cool it Kirishima." Ashido tried to calm him down. "Excuse me. We don't know how many villains there are. Shouldn't we have as many fighters as possible?" Iida asked. "You can't seriously wanna face the bad guys." Mineta said to him.

"Iida gets it. Even Mr. Aizawa said to fight." Kirishima said. "Only for self-defense. And he meant the students in the woods." Vlad King said making Kirishima growl.

Then they heard the entrance to the building open and footsteps coming towards them. "I guess Mr. Aizawa is back already." Ojiro said. "Finally. He'll understand." Kirishima said walking to the door but Vlad King stopped him. "Wait." He said as he saw a shadow from the door window. "Move!" He shouted moving them out of the way as something exploded the door off.

Then coming into the door way was Dabi. "No way! It's the guy who got creamed earlier!" Mineta said. Dabi was about to fire another attack until Vlad King retrained him to the wall and used his Quirk Blood Control to form harden blood around Dabi. "You dare walk into my classroom without so much as a plan. You underestimate us." He said. "Are you sure about that? You're acting exactly like I expected. You've already been defeated, regardless of what happens to me. The two most trusted pillars of the superhuman society are linked together. UA the pinnacle of hero education, and All Might the Symbol of Peace. But embarrassing incidents have damaged the world's trust in you both. Sloppy management keeps allowing villains to slip in and attack. People are so shaken that they've almost lost all faith in you. Imagine how they'll react when they find out that you let two of your students get kidnapped." Dabi said with a grin.

"You shut up! That's not gonna happen." Kirishima said. "Not our classmates!" Iida said. "Not while we're here!" Kaminari added. "Don't be naive. It only took a handful of us to separate you from the pros and start picking you off." Dabi said as small blue flames came off his body. "That's enough!" Vlad King said.

Then Aizawa jumped into the classroom and kicked Dabi in the head. "It's no use Vlad. This guy's just trying to provoke you. He won't talk." He said as he pushed Dabi to the ground and repeatedly stomped on him. Soon Dabi turned into a puddle of grey goo. "Look at him. Another fake. I fought one before." Aizawa said. "He wasn't real?" Ashido asked. "It must be a villains Quirk." Iida said.

"Eraser. What's it like out there?" Vlad King asked. "Hard to say. I left to direct our defense, but I ended up taking care of Kota. Look after him while I go back to the front line. I'm counting on you to keep defending this place." Aizawa said walking to the door. "Is that wise? We hardly know anything about them." Vlad King said. "You'll be just fine by yourself. The other copy of him I fought earlier used the same attack. I think their strategy is to send their strongest fighters here to keep our attention since we're the pros. That's how they're trying to disguise the fact that there are so few of them out there." Aizawa explained.

"If there aren't that many of them then we should be fighting too!" Kirishima said. "Yes! You need strength and numbers!" Iida added. "No! If they're not here for us then they're after the students. We know about Bakugo and Akio, but they might be targeting others as well. We're still sorely lacking in information. The only way we win this is by making sure you students are protected." Aizawa said as he ran out the door.

As he made it outside he was about to run back in the woods until he heard footsteps approaching. He got ready to fight until he saw it was Jiro with a limping Yaoyorozu and a unconscious Awase. He immediately ran over to them. "Jiro, Yaoyorozu are you alright? What happened?" He asked. "We were attacked by a Nomu and some villains. Yaomomo was injured by the villain who set the woods on fire. Awase's alive but he's been knocked out for awhile." Jiro said.