Class Rep

The next day

Your POV

After you woke up, you road the public bus to the stop that was close the the school once you got there, you walked up the hill towards the school entrance. As you walked you were looking at your phone reading some stuff when you heard people talking loudly. You looked up to see the front of the school flooded with news reporters. You groaned as one person came to mind as the answer on why they were here. 'All Might.'

As you walked trying to ignore them, one of them spotted you and most of them ran towards you. You were taking off guard but continued to walk. You hated paparazzi.

"Hey you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" One asked.

"A pain when I have I to deal with you people." You muttered.

"Can you try to get him for us?"

"What's he like in person?"

"How is the symbol of peace fairing as a teacher?"

At this point the questions wasn't the only thing bugging you, it was the constant mic and cameras being pushed into your face. When the next camera moved closer you turned on your Quirk and grabbed the camera melting it. You also grabbed the mic and crushed it in your hand. "Now. Beat it!" You said and they all scattered. You turned around and kept walking and saw Bakugo, Iida, Deku and Uraraka. "Don't you think that was a little too far. We all are future heroes after all." Iida said as you walked past him. "Hmph. Who cares about making an image of yourself for the press. All I care about is being the best at what I do." You said. "First smartest thing I've heard all day. I can agree with that." Bakugo said walking in front of you.

You all met up in the classroom as Aizawa stood in front of the class. "Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feed and went over each teams resaults. Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss okay." Aizawa said. "Yeah whatever." Bakugo said. "And Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency." Aizawa said. "Right." Deku spoke.

"Lets get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." Aizawa said. "You all need to pick a class representative." Aizawa finished and everyone started to speak up. "Pick me guys! I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima spoke. "I'll take it!" Kaminari also spoke. "Yeah you're gonna need me." Jiro said. "I'm like totally the right pick!" Ashido said. You saw mostly everyone saying they wanna be class rep and fighting over who wants it more. You weren't in to all that type of stuff so you just leaned back into your chair and watched the madness continue.

"Silence everyone please!" Iida shouted and everyone turned to him. "The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not just something anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!" Iida said. "Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asked. "We've only known each other for a few days, how do we know who we can trust?" Tsu asked. "Besides everyone'll just vote for themselves." Kirishima added. "Most people will. But that means whoever does revive the most votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job. It's the best way right sir?" Iida asked. "Do what you want just decide before my nap is over." Aizawa said as he got into his sleeping bag and laid down on the ground.

After everyone secretly put down there votes, the results were put on the board. To your surprise you had 2 votes. Yaoyorozu had 3 votes. And Deku had 4. "How did I get four votes?!" Deku asked out loud. "Okay you idiots, who voted for him?" Bakugo asked angry. "What did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?" Sero asked. You decided to keep your vote a secret and continued to watch people chat about the aftermath of the votes. Deku and Yaoyorozu stood and the front of the clas. "All right the class rep is Midoriya, and our deputy is Yaoyorozu. Akio would like to participate in this?" Aizawa asked. "Nah. I'm not interested. If those two are our class reps then I don't care." You said. "Yeah I can get behind Midoriya on this." Kirishima said. "Yaoyorozu was totally on top of it when it came to our training results." Kaminari added. You sighed as the minutes past on thinking about others things than what was going on.