Chapter 45

Finally, I had no work, no moving, no worries. I had told Harry I was heading out with Taylor which wasn't true.
She had a family thing on, all I know is the twins haven't asked me to do any favours for them lately.
With the Ramos family busy it meant no chances of running into them in the city.
No more bloody Julian.

I walked down the street, I was looking hot and proud.
There were some people smoking a building down. They looked young and cool.

'Hey, mind if I take a puff?' I asked. The two guys and one girl looked at me.
'Sure.' One of the guys spoke. He had light brown hair and dark blue eyes.
'Thanks.' I said taking it from him.

I took a deep breath in and coughed. The tree of them laughed.
I took another breath but coughed less.

'You alright?' One of the guys asked. I nodded.
'Yeah, thanks.'
'I'm Zoie.' I spoke.
'I'm Rocky, this is Aiden and Halle.' Rocky spoke. Aiden was the one that had passed me the smoke.

He was the cuter one.
'You can hang with us! Shouldn't be in the city alone.'
'Cool.' I replied. Aiden handed me the smoke to breath in again.
'We're gonna head off soon.' Aiden said.
'Come with us?'
'Where are you going?' I asked. 'There's a party in Compton.' That was kinda far from my house, I had caught an uber here though. Plus I needed this. A night out just for fun. I was still in highschool.

'How old are you guys by the way?' I asked. 'Halle is seventeen but Rocky and I are eighteen.' Aiden answered. I had said I wanted people my age. 'Cool, I'll go.'
'Awesome.' Aiden spoke.

I climbed into their car and we drove off.

My phone started buzzing, of course! Ezra was calling. I ignored it. Shoving my back in my pocket.

We jumped out after being in the car for a while.
People were all over the street.
Loud music poured out of the small looking house. 'Come on.' Aiden said grabbing my hand. He pulled me across the grass and into the house.
I thought I was going to go deaf. He passed me a beer can. I opened it, pouring it as quickly as I could down my throat.
'Come on!' Aiden said again.

We headed to the back. Some kids had just finished playing beer pong. 'I'm gonna win!' He yelled.
'I doubt it!' I yelled back.
Aiden was good, he popped more and more balls into the cups.
Alcohol dribbled down my face.

In my pocket I could feel my phone ringing again.
I walked away and picked it up.

'Hellooooo!' I sang into it.
'It's Ezra.'
'Hey, ezzy! How you doing sweetheart?' I laughed into the phone.
'Jesus Christ, of course, you're drunk.'
'What's up babycakes?' I joked.
'Well, we aren't gonna get your help like this.'
'Guess what?' I laughed. No response.
'I'm also really fucking high.' I laughed and then I heard the phone call end.

Whatever! I walked back to the party, this was fun.
'Second round?' Aiden called.
'You're on!' I laughed. I was winning this round. I aimed perfectly, the little white balls landing in the cup.

'YOOO!' I yelled. Aiden threw a good shot. 'COME ON!' He shouted over the music. We ran back inside and just danced to the music. His hands shaping my body. 'AND WE GONNA MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MINDS!' I screamed to the music. I jumped up and down.
I could see Aiden staring at my chest but I didn't care.
I moved closer towards him, my chest against his. I ran my hands through my hair and swayed, shaking my whole body to every beat.

'EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME!' Aiden sang with me. 'OHHHHHHH!'

'OHHHHHHHH!' This was so fun, just a normal teenage party, no strings attached. So far no guns being fired. Just a high school party. I drank some more and when Aiden passed me a blunt I smoked it, it filled my lungs.
And then, we drank again.