Danger & Thunder: Part 1

Audrey's POV

"Hey, if you were Dr. Minyak, and you just broke out of prison, where would you hide?" My dad asked as he turned around and took a sip of his coffee.

Henry and I were sitting on the couch and barely listening to him. I found his dumb questions pathetic.

"I don't know. Omar's Pizza?" Henry retorted, zoned out.

"Why Omar's Pizza?" My dad implored, taking another sip of his coffee.

"They have good pizza?"

"You wanna order one?"

"Nah, I'm too depressed to eat." Henry slouched down into the couch and I sat up straight, shifting away from him.

The elevator door beeped and Charlotte walked out, complaining with Schwoz.

"C'mon! Look at my eyes, and my chin!" Schwoz grumbled, following Charlotte.

Charlotte quickly turned around. "Oh, give it up Schwoz! You do not look like Uncle Jesse from Full House!"

My dad called over Charlotte and I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation since they were whispering. I didn't care. I was overly upset with Henry.

I saw Charlotte look back at me and Henry. We were looking away from each other, keeping our distance.

My dad started to burst out laughing and then pointed at me and laughed. "Charlotte just told me that you guys aren't talking to each other because you were arguing about the fact that Henry used Audrey's tickets to a concert!"

"Charlotte!" Henry and I both shrieked.

"Ray!" Charlotte yelled afterward.

The alarm went off but it wasn't the emergency alarm, it was the alarm for Junk-N-Stuff.

"Hey, that's the alarm for Junk-N-Stuff." My dad approved.

"Obviously. What's going on?" I asked, finally speaking while I stood up.

"We just locked up!" Charlotte recalled and walked over to the monitor and stood next to me while my dad worked the cameras.

"Burglars!" My dad announced while gritting through his teeth.

"Hey... they're not just burglars! Those are The Four Muchachos!"

"Como?" Schwoz said in a different language.

"The Four Muchachos," I repeated, looking strangely at Schwoz.

"Who are they?" Charlotte interrogated, and I mentally face palmed myself.

"Four of Canada's most evil siblings." My dad explained.

"You guys! Let's use the anti-burglar devices up in Junk-N-Stuff!" Schwoz suggested.

"Oh yeah, I've always wanted to try those!" Charlotte announced and turned on camera 4.

"Okay, let's start things off with a little fire for Muchacho Uno." My dad suggested and pressed a button. In the camera, we witnessed the first Muchacho get burnt by the fire coming from the T-Rex.

"Muchacho Dos seems interested in our cash register," Schwoz observed, getting ready to press a button. He tapped the button and the cash register sparked, throwing the second Muchacho away.

Everyone bursts into laughter while I and Henry stayed silent, unamused. I sighed and went to sit on the couch, ignoring whatever they were doing.

***

After 30 minutes, we've gotten the Four Muchachos into the Man Cave in our superhero identities. We took off those masks that the Muchachos wore and Captain Man started the talking.