Chapter 16

(Sort of how it was described)

When I got down stairs the next day to get breakfast the table was pilled high with presents and a plate full of food was sitting on the counter steaming. I almost screamed in joy when I saw Chloe talking with Annabeth on the couch. Annabeth was sitting on Mark's lap, I felt so happy and proud for her she finally got the mate she deserves. "Happy birthday!" Chloe and Annabeth screamed in unison when I walked into the room. My heart swelled with love for this pack. They knew when my birthday was I didn't even remember telling them.

I spent the rest of the day being spoiled rotten. I got so many presents, Callum got me several presents including; a stunning opal necklace, a motorbike so that I could go out with him on the dirt tracks and he also got me my personal favourite present ever, a stunning crown that symbolises my being alpha. It wasn't like a typical crown more like a circlet with a beautiful large opal that sat across my forehead with two smaller sapphires on either side and a mess of chains that circled my head. Chloe got me the husky I've always wanted since I was a kid, I named her Solitude. (A/N yes another skyrim reference so what.) And Annabeth got me a car it was a red Mini with a white roof and black racing stripes, she wanted to teach me how to drive.

Now I sat on the couch catching up on life with Chloe when Annabeth rushed in, "Chloe we gotta get her ready now or she'll be late" she yelled and Chloe jumped up grabbed my arm and rushed me up stairs.

I ended up wearing something very simple yet in its own way beautiful. I wore black stockings, a black scatters skirt, a simple white blouse with a black knit cardigan and my favourite black ankle boots. It was July so the weather was cold yet it was a reasonable temperate night but I added a grey beanie over my untouched hair anyway. They added the necklace that Callum gave me and some bangles to finish of the look. "Perfect" Chloe exclaimed clapping her hands together, "you can ride a horse in this right?" She said thoughtfully. Annabeth just shrugged in response and pushed me out the door.

Callum was waiting down stairs in some jeans and a white dress shirt rolled up to the elbows. "I told you I had a surprise for you tonight" Callum said as he lead me out the door and towards the stables. "That you did" I said as I mounted Tamriel.

Callum lead me through the forest until we reached the beach. "I thought for our first date that I would bring you back to the place where you first stopped really hating on me" all I did was grin when I noticed the table set up on the sand.

"This is so corny you know" I joked as I stated up at the clear sky. We now lay on the sand just relaxing in the cool night air listening to the water lap at the beach. "You know I sort of miss my old life" I commented.
"Your old life?"
"Like when I lived in the forest this all seems to good to be true"
"How do you miss that?"
"Well it was peaceful I was alone and I sort of liked the peacefulness"
"But your life was a mess"
"It was and that's why all this seems to good to be true someone like me just can't come out if turmoil and into a perfect life"
"It seems to good to be true but it's not it's only what you deserve life will always right it's self if you really want it to no matter what you wanted your memories so you got them."
"Do you want to go and be some youth care speaker now?" I joked poking him with my elbow.
"Well maybe I'd do just that" he commented. I smiled and stared up and the star covered sky. "Hey look at the dragon!" I yelled excitedly. At the shadow that passed over our heads. Dragon sightings were very rare now days like lots of magical animals like us there aren't many. "They say it's good luck to see a dragon on your first date"
"Oh shut up mister lier" I said picking him again with my elbow we both laughed at his joke. I don't know how long we lay on the beach for but soon we felt asleep there. At that moment I knew life would do just what Callum said if you want a good life bad enough nothing in the world can stop you from getting that life.