Chapter 10

After my shower I slipped on my bathers and put a pull over dress over the top. "You ready to go yet" Annabeth said, jumping up and down impatiently.
"Ghosh calm down already where's Gemma thought she was coming as well"
"She is, she's just in the bathroom"
"Okay then cause I totally need to know that"
"Hey guys ready to go" Gemma said coming up behind us.
"Yeah just one thing I forgot I can carry one person that's it so umm how are we going to get there?"
"The stables maybe" Annabeth said slinging a bag over her shoulder.
"Since when did we have horses?" I said confused.
"Yeah I forgot to show you when I gave you the tour"
"Oh okay then.."

When we reached the stables Annabeth quickly turned around, "oh and Callum got a horse for you he hoped to teach you this afternoon but I can now" she said jumping up and down.
"Thanks" I said. Why do things always seem to happen before I know what's happening I'm rather lost. Gemma led me over to a stall that had a beautiful black horse in it, "Call thought she'd suit you" Gemma said patting the horse.
"She's beautiful" I commented stroking her head.
"Come on guys or we're never going to get to the beach" Annabeth called.

Once we had the horses all saddled Annabeth on a deep brown horse and Gemma on a chestnut horse, they started teaching me. "Okay now..." Gemma started to stay but I was already trotting around the paddock like I'd never been of a horse a day in my life. "I think I can add this to the list I called over my shoulder"
"The list?" Annabeth asked when I stopped next to them.
"Of things I think are connected to my past now come on guys or we're never going to get to the beach" I said quoting Annabeth's words.

Once we reached the beach I carried them down the cliff quickly and we dumped our stuff and ran into the water. We were on the sand relaxing when a series of loud growls sounded from above on the cliffs. I quickly rolled over and got ready for a fight. When I looked up I saw a large group of rouges larger then ever before. "What are you doing here?" I called up at them.
"We're here to get our prize. You"
"Your not getting anyone how many times have I repelled your stupid attempts"
"Not this time"
"I could sit down here and not come up and you wouldn't be able to do anything"
"Oh we would there is such thing as ranged weapons if you haven't noticed" with that several wolves pulled out guns and pointed them at Annabeth and Gemma. "This doesn't concern them leave them be"
"Hum how about no you come with us or they go bye bye's"
"Oh are you to scared to fight a poor little girl like me your only going to use threats don't want to pee your self do you?" I said tilting my head to the side.
"Come up here and fight then" he said getting angry, "we have no use for your friends they can leave"
"Fine then let me take them out of here and then I'll kill you all"
"Very well then" he said. I delivered Annabeth and Gemma to the top of the cliff and saw then safely out. As soon as I turned my back on them the leader gestured to some wolves and they ran after them. "You said you'd leave them" I yelled outraged. "No I simply said I'll let them leave they left and now they die." He leapt forward at me and all the wolves left did as well at the same time soon I was over whelmed.

I groggily woke up in the same cold hard cell I found myself in two years ago. Let the hell begin maybe this time I will find out why they want me. Callum I'm so sorry I was finally starting to like you and now we've been ripped apart and I'll never see you again, I sent the message to him even though I knew he wouldn't get it.

(A/N sorry I know this chapter wasn't one of my best ones I'll try to get my standard up for the next one)