Chapter 2

I woke up with a start I had the weirdest dream last night of this grey/black wolf with sea blue eyes it was watching me and I felt this weird tug in my abdomen to go to the wolf. I shook it of and headed down to this cool little place the water is shallow so you can stand and at the back of the pool theres a little waterfall. I always go there to have my shower every day and at the back of the waterfall even cooler is a small cave. After my shower I decided to go for a flight check out some places that I haven't been to yet.

I flew for about 15 minutes from the pool until I came across this house, "since when was there a house here" I said to my self. A bunch of people were walking around chatting and all seemed friendly to one and other, I decided to send Alette in to take a closer look around the place. Since I was an angel I had this ability to speak to and understand birds its like this feathered to feathered understanding. Thats how I came close to Alette, on one of the earlier days out here I was out flying and I saw her and we struck up a conversation, now our bond is so strong that we have a mind-link. She came back up to me -werewolves- (A/N - means mind link) she said. Shit well hello doggy's good bye doggy's werewolves are bad news for me two years back a group of rouges attacked me and broke one of my wings and ever since then I've had a fear of werewolves. So I sped of just as one came out and sniffed the air looking wildly around for the source of the sent.

Callum's POV

When I walked out of the pack house that morning the smell was back I looked around and the noticed a black smug flying off. From here it looked like a crow but I knew that it was in the distance I'd ask alpha now if I could check it out. When I found alpha he was bossing around the omega James, "alpha" I said bowing to him.
"What is it Callum?" he said turing to me looking annoyed that I distracted him.
"Well there was this odd sent in the air not so long ago and I'd like to check it out because from what I know its out side the territory-"
"Well if its out side the territory then I don't give a shit"
"No its out side the territory but it comes inside and I would like permission to leave the territory and find its source"
With a growl he answered."Oh fine then do whatever you want with you if you didn't notice before you so rudely interrupted I was talking to our omega" I bowed my way out. When he was out of sight I punched the air imagining that it was him standing there oh when I find my mate I'm taking this guy down I will not let the crescent of this pack be bullied by him as well. She would be my luna and I would be the alpha this pack deserves. I ran into the forest and change form sniffing the air I picked up the sent from earlier. I traced the sent to out side the territory and with only a moments hesitation I leapt over the border line. I ran through new parts of the forest on high alert for anything and everyone, it felt like I just walked into an alien planet I've never left the territory before and tis felt weird. I traced the sent to what looked like someones home chiffon sheets hung from a branch above and wooden planks crossed over one branch to the one next to it with a mattress on top. I changed back into my human form and climbed up the xsmell was everywhere here strong and thick it hit me like running head long into a wall. A screech filled the air and all of a sudden golden brown feathers were fluttering in my face and the they pulled back and someone ran into me.

Eclipses POV

Alette was screeching like mad at something chuckling I landed at my little home and with out looking ran into something hard like running into a rock. Startled I looked up and saw the sea green eyes looking down at me his strong arms steadying me. Alette called in my mind -werewolf Eclipse he's a werewolf-. Omg I struggled to get out of his grip but he held on strong "mate" he whispered leaning down as if to smell me. I extended my wings surprising him and I pulled down hard trying to get away fear took over my senses I was just so damn scared. He wouldn't let go even as I was flying he held on to my hand and with one last heave my hand slid out of his iron grip, sometimes you do have to thank sweat. I took of flying away madly to the branch that I found last night my new favourite spot. I sat down on the branch my legs curled up to my chest and cried my heart out. There had to be some kind of mistake my mate couldn't be a werewolf the moon goddess wouldn't do this to me would she? I don't want a mate especially not a werewolf one some days I like my loneliness its my safe haven. Alette rested my my shoulder snuggling her head in my hair as I sat there shaking out of shock, fright and denial. I heard a pain filled howl echo through the forest and it only made me sob harder. I wanted to be left alone my favourite quote rung in my mind I'm not alone for loneliness is always with me nobody and I mean nobody would have me I was to scared to interact with other people. "Leave me alone" I yelled at the top of my lungs and the wolf shut up, "I don't want you I hate you stupid werewolf your kind does nothing nothing no good to anybody you hurt me your kind hurt me leave and never ever ever come looking for me again."

Callum's POV

I looked down at her smiling looking into her beautiful green eyes like two little diamonds I only saw fear in them maybe she was just shocked about running into me. I bent down to try smell her beautiful sent but she only tried to wrench her hand away, I had waited so long for her I wasn't going to let go now "mate" I whispered. Suddenly a black curtain erupted behind her scaring me she flew of but I still held onto her hand I wouldn't let go I couldn't I needed her. I wanted my beautiful angel to be in my arms she was my angle mine, mine and only mine. Finally her hand slipped out of mine and she took of streaking away from me I could hear her crying I don't know what for though. I sat down on the floor she aran away from me and I didn't do anything yet she ran away. I mind-linked alpha and told him I'd be awhile as I found my mate thankfully he let me stay as long as I needed nobody liked him at all but he did have his very very rare good moments. I changed into my wolf and let out a cry whatever whoever made her scared of me was going to pay. I needed my angel I couldn't live with out her I'd only seen her once and I already felt the undying love for her I already felt the pain of being away from her. I'd do whatever it takes to have my angel back in my arms safe and sound. "Leave me alone" she shouted at me, "I don't want you I hate you stupid werewolf your kind does nothing nothing no good to anybody you hurt me your kind hurt me leave and never ever ever come looking for me again" pain and fright was all I heard I felt so bad for her who would hurt such a beautiful creature. I wanted to hug her and make all the pain go away.