Chapter 17

Ten years later...

I was woken up by the twins bickering again damn those children I had two sets of twins the oldest pair were ten June and Zack then there was my other two who were six Xavier and Jezabelle. I shuffled down stairs to be treated by the sight of Xavier and Jezabelle arguing over who gets the last hot cross bun for breakfast. "Xavier don't punch your sister keep your hands to your self and Jezabelle put the bun back on the bench!" I said scolding the pair.
"Thank you" I grinned as I took a bite out of the bun.
"But mum that's not fair" Xavier whined.
"Hey I got two mouths to feed here" Jezabelle complained plopping onto the stool. "Sorry but you and your wolf have to find something else to eat then" I mocked ruffling her dark curls. "Morning honey" Callum said his breath fanning across my ear his arms rapped around my waist. "Ah mum dad" Xavier cried out covering his eyes with his wings.

Yes I have two twins weird I know but see an angle and werewolf have never been mated before so we don't know how the two genes would mix. It turns out one child gets the werewolf and the other the angle. So with Callum it's only possible for me to have twins one werewolf and one angle.

"Oh toughen up Xavier" Callum joked at his childishness. "I have a surprise for you tonight" Callum said giving me a quick peck in the lips before running up stairs to the shower. "Jez can you go wake up your siblings and get ready for school and Xavier go take a shower please how many times do I have to tell you not to play in the mud?" They both scattered up stairs and five seconds latter the screaming told me June was awake. She takes after me so much can stay up till two in the morning but never ever a morning person.

I desired to throw on a black skirt, pale blue blouse a smart jacket and a pair of light blue heels. I braided my hair back over one shoulder and applied a light counting of makeup. I had a meeting with the boarding school up in Perth the same one I went to. I loved the school the day girls were fabulous and there was a small number borders when I was there. The boys would be going to the same school as Callum had as well.

Grabbing my bag dropped the kids of at their current primary school and then decided to fly up. By car it would of taken 2 and a half hours but flying only took half an hour.

After a long day of meetings I finally came home to a quite house no children running around screaming at each other. Callum was on the couch watching the block of all things. I plopped down next to him resting my head on his lap and my feet hanging over the edge of the couch. "Where are the kids?" I asked suppressing a laugh when one of the contestants on the show dropped the picture they were hanging on the wall. "Chloe's babysitting them with Annabeth, Mark and Simon." He said playing with my hands. Simon is Annabeth and Mark's son he's turning eight in a few months. "So we got the house to our selves then?" I asked pulling Callum's head down and have him a long a passionate kiss which turned out into a full out make out session.

Pulling away Callum fumbled for something in his pocket. "What are you doing?" I questioned.
"Your surprise" Callum reminded me of the morning. I fiddled with my charm bracelet that had the name Alette engraved in it. She had passed away the year before of natural causes it was a very sad event and it took me ages to move on. Callum cleared his throat, "Eclipse Luna Tiliark I know how much you hate sappy stuff so I'm keeping this simple will you..." Callum fumbled for words he seemed to be very nervous.
"Hurry up" I said knowing what he was going to say next.
"Will you marry me?" He rushed out in one breath. Holding out a box with a simple Stirling silver ring and and small diamond on top. "Yeah" I said kissing him with all the love I could muster from my heart. We were interrupted by Solitude yapping with her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

So as things went two months later I stood in my long white gown. It was sleeveless, covered in lace and trailed behind me. My hair was curled and pinned back but otherwise left alone, I wore my alpha symbol circlet that Callum gave me on my 19th. Smoky eye makeup and pale pink lips. Chloe my maid of honer wore a pale blue Ancient Greek style gown with gold embossing. Annabeth wore a matching dress a long with my sister, Gemma was also one of my maids she's now 25. June had her blonde hair in a half braid and wore a cute grey gown and Jezabelle had left her hair and wore a little dark blue gown.

I walked up the little garden path lined with roses and chairs stopping at the pavilion by Callum's side. He was smartly dressed in a tux looking damn right fine. Mark, Dylan (Chloe's mate), my omega and my brothers with Xavier and Zack all in suits as well. The priestess began talking, "in the light of the heavenly moon goddess..." I seemed to zone out on what she was actually saying and before I knew it I was in the courtyard singing like crazy.

So now I was stamping my feet and clapping my hands to the beat of the music.
Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'

We will we will rock you

Buddy you're a young man hard man
Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
You got blood on yo' face
You big disgrace
Wavin' your banner all over the place

We will we will rock you
(Sing it!)
We will we will rock you

Buddy you're an old man poor man
Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day
You got mud on your face
Big disgrace
Somebody better put you back into your place

We will we will rock you
(Sing it!)
We will we will rock you

(Everybody)

We will we will rock you

(Alright)

I was soon dragged back home seriously drunk still humming and singing the song that was now per angle stick in my head.