Chapter 9

"So you and Callum back on good terms?" Gemma asked me as I sat in the bath while Annabeth washed my hair. "Yeah I guess I mean we did ki- we did make up" I said instead of saying what I was about to say.
"Oh no your not getting away that easy what were you going to say?" Annabeth said not missing a beat.
"I wasn't going to say anything"
"Eclipse out now" she said sternly I knew there was no way out of this one so I gave in. "We kissed"
"Omg give us the details" Gemma squealed.
"There aren't really any he just said all this stuff and I forgave him then he kissed me but after that I freaked out and to stop the awkwardness I asked him if he wanted to go to the beach"
"Do you even have bathers?" Annabeth said sceptically.
"No"
"Then what did you wear in the water" Gemma cut in.
"My underwear" I said. Annabeth and Gemma exchanged looks and came to an agreement. "Shopping trip!" they both squealed.
"Don't I have enough cloths in my closet already?" I said irritably"
"Pff no bathers first of all and you've only seen the good cloths half the stuff doesn't fit you and the other half is ugly as hell like seriously the boys bought it all terrible only some of the cloths were me and Gemma's choice luckily you've only worn out cloths"
"Oh well then I can't see the point in saying no then but first we'll have to do a clean out"
"Yes I'm loving this already" Gemma exclaimed with delight.

So with that after Annabeth finished with may hair and put the new fresh, soft and silky strands in a braid we were gathered in front of my closet wondering where to start. "Okay how about we just empty the the wardrobe and put them in corresponding piles then we go through it?" I suggested.
"Yes sounds like a plan" Annabeth said pulling out a bunch of garments and putting them in piles according to what they were.

"What about this one?" Annabeth said holding up a bright pink sports singlet. "Oh no defiantly not"
"Fine then I'll have it looks about my size" she said chucking it aside. We were currently in the sports top pile going through all the cloths. It was our last pile and so far we had gotten rise of all the cloths. With the rest of the piles we only ended up with two or three garments except in the pants were we had five garnets. "This one?" Gemma said holding a light grey top that said 'ready to get fit' in bold letters across the front. "Yeah that ones good"
"Finally" she said sighing and throwing her self back on the bed, "that was the last one and the only one you actually liked."
"Whatever come on we got a shopping trip to do" I said pulling her up of the bed. "Yeah and we need like everything so long say ahead girls." Annabeth said leading us into the garage and what she hopped into was a sight to behold. "Wow that is what you call a car" I said hopping into the passenger seat.
"Oh this is my baby my beautiful Ferrari 458 spider" she said patting the side of the glistening red car. "Sunnies on girls hair out and we drive."

When we drove into town with the music blasting and the sunglasses on every teenage guy turned their head at our passing. "My anaconda don't my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon" we sung along with the music earning a few cat calls. When we reached the shops I was literally dragged of my feet and into the surf shop. "Okay bikini time!" Gemma called.

At the end of the day Annabeth's boot was full of shopping bags and the boys were calling us home for diner. My closet was fully restocked with cloths I actually like most dark bit some bright like my new neon green bikini. "Hey babe" Callum said pulling me in a hug when I walked through the door, "missed you"
"Oh come on I wasn't gone that long"
"Well it seemed long for me"
"Urh stop with the good boy charades"
"Oh come on I'm just trying to be sweet"
"Well your failing miserably" I said while grabbing my diner and plonking down on the couch. "Hey has anybody seen David?" Annabeth said walking in looking rather confused.
"No. Why?" Callum said sitting down next to me.
"Cause he said he wanted to take me out tonight but he isn't anywhere"
"Last I saw he was suspiciously not in the territory"
"What again we need to keep tabs on this guy"
"He gives me the creeps his voice sounds so similar to this guy I know's and I've got a bad feeling about him evil it's just all over him"
"Well that's normal maybe it's just cause he's a really big bitch that no one likes cause this has got to be the fifth time he's dumped me for a date and he's only asked me out five times!"
"Can I kill him?" I volunteered. At that remark Callum tensed up next to me and I looked over at him with a questioning look. "Oh please do eclipse please do I'd thank you for ever if you did."
"Ha yeah. Callum what's up?"
"A-a n-nothing" he stuttered looking out the window avoiding me.
"Callum out now!" He held his breath and had a miny war inside of him with himself he was trying to hold back the information but he had to spill he can't ignore my demand. "IhaveaplantokillthealphacauseIhatehisstupisfurybehind." He rushed out in one breath.
"Slower please"
"I told you now bye" he said shooting up of the couch and stormed of to the bedroom. "Is it just me or inside that jibber jabber he said that he had a plan to kill David?" Annabeth said looking up the stairs after him.
"I think so anyway I'm recked see you tomorrow"
"Yeah and you can take me and Gemma to that beach like you promised"
"Yeah yeah night mate"
"Night" and with that I made my way up stairs to see Callum already curled up in the bed snoring away. As I hopped into be next to him he draped his arm around me waist and pulled me against him.

When I woke up Callum was already sitting up I bed reading a book, "morning sunshine" he said putting his book down and putting a soft kiss on my cheek. "Morning...god your not wearing a shirt" he just shrugged, "I prefer to sleep with out one." He said but I couldn't stop staring at the abbs that I finally got to see after so long of knowing they were there. So beautiful perfect formation six pack, I was almost squealing in my head at him in all his shirtless glory. "And of you go eye raping me again not that I don't mind"
"Urh shut up" I said getting out of the bed and walking into the shower. "I can take the pants of if you want as well" he called after me.
"Ew ew ew no!" I yelled through the door complete and utterly disturbed now.