Chapter 4

Callum's POV

I saw her read the note and she seemed scared about something she balled up the note stroked two sones together and watched the burn. I whimpered at her reaction I had hoped that she would come running to me maybe the last part was a bad idea but I was her mate so whats the harm. I watched her through the day from a distance as she went about her daily business. I didn't really watch what she was doing I just looked at her marvelling in her beauty. Wavy black hair streaming down to her waist, emerald green eyes, long lushes eye lashes that any girl I know would fall head over heels in jealousy, she was tall and had a fantastic figure, wore a long sleeveless black chiffon dress and then there were her wings her beautiful grand wings feathers as black as midnight the wings trailed all the way down the her ankles and peeked over the top of her shoulders. I could put both my arms out and still not be able to touch the end of one wing from shoulder. As she pottered around she talked to her falcon smiling and laughing and ghosh did that smile and laugh melt my heart beautiful in every way shape and form was my little mate. The moon goddess blessed me with this angel, could I take away the frown that she kept as a mask. I felt like Edward Cullen from Twilight stalking the girl, but I was just waiting for the right time to approach her I wanted to find out her name first. I had to leave her for a bit I was getting agitated being away from my pack so I just had to cross the border then leave again and come right back.

When I returned I found her curl up on the forest floor next to her home in a patch of sun, her wigs pulled over her as a blanket. I grabbed a blanket from her bed and lay it over her in her sleep she snuggled up into it. Smiling I sat down next to her head playing with a lock of her hair looking down at her peaceful face. "Mine" I whispered out of instinct. She stirred in her sleep frowned then a tear slipped down her check and she woke up before I could leave sitting up groggily she whipped the tear away. I saw pain and fright in her eyes what could she be scared of what made her cry in her sleep. She looked at me and I pulled her onto my lap breathing in her intoxicating sent. "Ah get away from me" she yelled pushing against my chest. I shook my head, "I'm not letting you get away this time please hear me out" clearly frustrated she sighed and stopped struggling. "Get on with it so we can go back to our separate lives" she said dragging out the separate. "I need you your my mate and I can't live with out you please I truly do understand if something happened to you to make you scared of werewolves but I would never do anything to hurt you and neither would my pack. Stop running away from me I love you to much you are my life your my other half don't even for a second think that I'd leave you hear and go back to my pack cause I wont I can't live with out you" I said poring out my heart to her.
"No you don't understand my loneliness is my shield its all I've known ever you don't understand me and never will you don't know me and I don't want you to"
"Just give me a chance please nobody can live there whole life alone"
"I haven't lived my whole life alone just the only life I know"
"What?" I asked her confused.
"Urh me and my big mouth never mind"
"At least tell me your name"
"Fine, Eclipse"
"Thats a beautiful name for a night angel, now Eclipse come back with me and give me a chance"
"No"
"Then I guess we'll be sitting in this position for the rest of our lives cause I'm not letting you go till you come with me"
"Oh my god why do you have to be so difficult... fine I'll give you a chance but one wrong move one thing I dislike and I'm gone never coming back and I'm only doing this cause I don't want to have to sit in your arms for my whole life and I trust that you will see that through"
"Good" I said kissing her hair.
"Don't touch me" She yelled shaking her eyes wide like she was remembering something that scared her.
"Okay I'm sorry lets go" I said letting her go but still holding her hand. I had a feeling that she's not one to upset. She whistled and the falcon landed on her outstretched hand it seemed to glare at me in distaste but I must be going mad.

Eclipse's POV

The werewolf or should I say 'Callum' bullied me into coming with him cause I knew that he would see his threat through. So far he's been a nice guy and he's relatively sexy as well I guess he has messy blonde hair and the front sometimes falls into his eyes it quite cute really, he has sea blue eyes, he's tall and well built strong arms and I bet abbs. I'm just scared of the pack will they be like the rouges will they hurt me again I can't relive that memory or I'd go insane. Sometimes I was glad that I had no memories other than the past four years. Callum walked proudly up to the pack house many wolves came out and looked at me sceptically saw Callum then bowed to us. "I'm the beta so that makes you the crescent" he explained in my ear. He led me inside the building and it was amazing. For the 'first' building I've been in this was breath taking, polished wooden floors, large windows, white leather couches, a huge plasma TV, glass coffee table and a black shaggy rug. The kitchen the my left had black granite benches, wooden cupboards, stainless steel fridge, walk in pantry and bar stools. Through an archway next to the TV I saw a huge dinning table, down the corridor a glass door led out side to a pool and spar. When I looked up I saw massive crystal chandeliers, Callum lead me up a set of stairs down a mall way and on the last door to the left he walked in. "Thos is 'our' bedroom" he said gesturing around. Wooden floors, a massive think black carpet in the centre, king size four poster bed, chest of drawers, a floor length mirror and large windows that looked out over the forest. He led me through a door and into the bathroom, white marble bench tops, a vanity mirror, large shower and a bath. "How bloody rich are you?" I exclaimed.
"Don't know heaps of our pack members work in the city and there income go's to the pack so I suppose we have a lot of money" he said offhandedly sitting in a chair by the window and putting his feet on the poof. "Oh I organised this for your bird" he said gesturing to a bird perch.
"Oh ah thanks"
"And that and everything in it is yours" he said pointing to the walk in cupboard.
"Wow thanks" I said giving him a hug don't ask me why but I knew it would make him happy and I didn't know how else to thank him. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all he certainly did put a lot of effort in for my happiness.