Chapter 18- Party

Back to Jayden's POV:

I couldn't believe I fell asleep again. Plus the incident from the first time was still fresh in my mind so imagining me leaning against him was seriously fucking with me.

"Shit did I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Yep. I'm going to change clothes before dinner if you want to join, or you can stay down here, I don't care." Something was off about how nice he was being.

"Okay I'll come with." I said, standing up and heading towards the door. We both went out and walked through the almost empty halls. Some boys still hung out here after school.

We reached our dorm and he pulled out the key, unlocking it and gesturing for me to go in.

"After you, princess." He teased. I scrunched my nose at him

"Don't mind if I do." I said, playing along with him. I walked in and immediately began rampaging my drawers. Is it casual dress or what? I didn't want to be over or under dressed so I settled for a few neutral options: mom jeans (because they're hot) and a few oversized band tees.

"Which one?" I turned around to ask Ashton, finding him shirtless. "God give me a warning first, man." I turned around quickly to hide the blush I knew I had. He chuckled.

"Okay I'm changed, you can turn around." He said a moment later. I turned back around and gasped.

"What the fuck?!" He still had no shirt on. He laughed.

"You're so pink! Haha, sorry, man you're too easy. I'd say the Green Day one." I forgot about the shirt issue I was so embarrassed and flustered.

"Oh, uh, thanks." I muttered, grabbing the Green Day shirt. I peeked back to make sure he turned around and then lifted my shirt over my head, putting on the larger one. "No peeking!" I warned Ashton before putting on the jeans. "'Kay I'm done." I turned to find him still facing the wall. He now had on black jeans and a mock neck black shirt. Not gonna lie it was hot. He turned back around and sat on his bed, mumbling something to himself.

"Keith is gonna come around 6:15." I told him. He frowned.

"Keith? Seriously? And why so early? Can't we go just us two?" He asked. I raised a brow. Why is he so against Keith he's nice!

"Do you have a problem with Keith?" I asked.

"No... It's just- I don't know actually." He said. I sighed. He's like a five year old.

"Okay then. Well we're leaving early because it takes a bit to sneak out then get there." He nodded and I sat down on my bed, just thinking. Somethings off about Ashton. I mean I don't know him super well but I can just tell. I should just ask.

I got up and walked over to Ashton. He looked up, obviously confused.

"What?" He asked. I sat down next to him, pushing past the feeling I got from being close to people.

"Well, tell me if I'm being odd but you've been acting different." I said.

"Really?" He asked. "Well maybe I'm a bit tired," He finished. I nodded and didn't press him any further. I don't want him to think I don't trust him, but I know he's lying. Maybe it's none of my business. I should leave it alone.

"So you plan on staying over here all night or-?" He smirked.

"Oh! Sorry I forgot I'll go back," I got up, embarrassed that I got swept away in my thoughts. He grabbed my wrist to stop me. God this is so cliche.

"No you can stay," He said, pulling me down. It was more of a command than a suggestion. I yawned. "Wow, still tired after taking two naps?" Ashton teased. I just rolled my eyes. I don't have the energy for this.

We heard a knock at the door. I got up to go get it. It was Keith.

"Oh, hi! You're a bit early, huh," I tried to seem friendly.

"Why are you here?" Ashton said, the usual frown on his face.

"He's taking us to the party, remember?" I reminded him.

"Oh, right."

"You sure know how to dress, Jayden! You look cute," Keith said. He smirked at Ashton. What's with these assholes?!

"Jayden, let's go," Ashton said, grabbing me by the arm and walking out. "Keith how do we get there?" He asked.

"I'll show you. It's not far at all," Keith responded with a friendly smile. I nodded and walked after Keith. Ashton dropped my arm and walked too.

Eventually we snuck off campus and were on the sidewalk of a quiet neighborhood. Well, quiet accept for the noisy party being held in one of the houses.

We approached the two-story house and Keith gestured gave the door a solid knock. What if someone touches me? What if I flip out in front of everyone? I worried.

"Oh, hey Keith!" A man who looked to be in his twenties opened the door. We began to walk inside, but Ashton pulled me back.

"Hey, if something happens or you just want to leave, let me know right away, okay?"

"Yes, mom." I smirked and led the way in. There was music playing, I didn't know the artist but it was typical party music I'd say, and people drunk dancing or sitting around with the stereotypical red solo cups.

"These people look old," I stated.

"Pff, they're barely older than us. I think it's the stubble," He chuckled. I smiled back.

"I want a drink," I said, and took us high to the kitchen to loon for booze. Ew, only old farts call it booze.

We found some people taking shots and decided 'why not?'. Though I wasn't prepared to see who sat with the other old looking guys. My breath hitched and I began to feel light headed.

"Oh, hey, Bill! Never thought I'd see you here, old man," I could barely hear him speak. My brain felt foggy and I stumbled back a bit. I watched Ashton pull Bill into a hug and began to shake, my breaths coming faster and faster to keep up with my heart rate.

He knows him. Ashton's friends with Bill. I thought I could trust him! How stupid am I?

"Woah, Jayden, you alright?" Ashton said, bringing me back to the situation. I saw Bill notice me and smirk. Ashton approached and I flipped out.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" I yelled, not noticing people staring.

"Jayden?" Ashton looked hurt and confused. Why is he trying to trick me? I'm not dumb. I turned and ran away, finding an empty room to sit in.

I sat on the floor of the upstairs bathroom, covering my head with my hands as the memories flooded back, forcing me to relive them. I shook so hard I couldn't see straight and I sobbed and hyperventilated.

"Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't touch me! Don't touch me! DONT TOUCH ME!" I spoke to myself, trying to shut off my brain. A knock at the door startled me.

"Jayden you in there?" And just like that i though about the situation again. My breaths sped up and my head spun and I couldn't calm down. Black dots crawled in my vision. I felt myself lose consciousness and I passed out.

Hey loves! It's currently like 3 in the morning when I finish this, so if something isn't grammatically correct or if something doesn't make sense, PLEASE point it out.

You can be a bitch abt it I don't care it genuinely helps!

THANKS FOR 7k READS WHAT THE FUCK?!