Chapter 11- Fucking Art Club

Chapter Eleven- Fucking Art Club

*Slur warning*

"Jayden that was... that was beautiful." He said to my surprise. He sounded so sincere too. I almost teared up, that was the first time in a very long time anyone had something nice to say about my voice.

My father... he'd always tell me I had the 'voice of a fag' when he heard me sing. I decided back then to not sing again, believing every nasty word my father would spill out about me.

"Oh- uh, thanks." I blushed like a maniac. This is so embarrassing. I thought. I heard Ashton's deep chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah, let's get going, 'kay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Goodbye... what's your name exactly?" I asked the boy, most likely the club president.

"My name's Keith, and you?" He smirked.

"Jayden." I replied shortly.

"See you around, Jayden." He drew out my name hotly, giving me a wink at the end. I flushed a little bit. Was he flirting with me?? I thought I heard a little growl from Ashton as the two made eye contact. The fuck-?

"We should be leaving, right Jayden?" Ashton asked, oddly aggressive, as he whipped around and practically stomped out. I shrugged and followed him out, waving goodbye to the group.

Once we were outside the room, Ashton seem significantly cooled off. I shrugged off the little rendezvous and followed him to more clubrooms.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"And last but not least is the fucking art rooms. Fair warning: the people in here scare me, so beware." He says. I chuckled at him as he knocked a few times. A face popped up in the window and a squeal could be heard from the inside before the dorm flew open. A cute Asian boy stood in the entrance. He was quite feminine and gave off a nice fluffy vibe.

"Hello! And who might you two be?" He said in a medium deep voice.

"We're here checking out clubs for this guy," he said gesturing to me. I have a name...

"Ok, ok can we steal him then?" The boy said excitedly.

"Sure. Is it ok if I tag along?" Ashton asked.

"Fine by me!" He smiled.

"Benny, Andrew c'mere!" The boy squealed as two more boys poked their heads outside.

"EEEEK!" They screamed in unison. I was getting a headache already. I turned and whispered to Ashton.

"Can we like go?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He let out a soft chuckle and shrugged.

"If they let you." He gestured to the growing pile of teenage boys looking at us. They whispered amongst themselves.

"He's cute!"
"A total twink!"
"Does he swing that way?"
"Should I ask if he's single?"

I cleared my throat at them to hush them.

"Are you going to show me the club or should I just leave?"

"No, no, follow me!" The first guy proclaimed, leading me into the room.

It seemed normal, with some projects on the walls, a couple of easels, sketches, all that jazz.

(A/N i hate to interrupt but look at how there's like a slope thing lol)

I don't know how we did it, but we eventuality were freed from the art room in one piece. I hadn't got that much attention in my whole lifetime! Although it was quite annoying and difficult, I kind of liked being around people who appreciated me. It was refreshing.

"Never. Again." I huffed out to Ashton. He chuckled.

"I warned you, did I not?" He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and followed him back towards the dorms.