Chapter 26- Friends

Changing the title to Dream Come True or something similar!! Just a heads up!! (new readers ignore)

Once we got back on campus, the sun was setting. As we were walking back to our dorm, we ran into Grayson. He looked down at our intertwined hands and smirked.

"I see you got it all figured out."

"Yep," I said, ignoring the confused Ashton next to me. Grayson walked past us, not sparing me the all-too-familiar wink.

"What's he on about?" Ashton asked.

"Dunno," I shrugged innocently. He brushed it off as we got to our dorm door.

We unlocked it and I slipped off my shoes and plopped down on my bed.

"Ashton what the hell?"

"What?"

"Why the fuck are your shoes on your bed that's nasty," I half-joked. It really is gross.

"Hey you have to be nice to me!" He whined sarcastically.

"Oh shush, don't be gross," I smirked. He scoffed dramatically before marching to the door and taking them off. He placed them right next to mine.

"What time is it," I asked, yawning.

"Uhh, 9:35. You can sleep if you're tired, grandma," he joked. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Grandma?" I asked.

"Who, besides grandmas, go to bed before 11?" He asked.

"Oh, fuck you. I'm tired, okay?" I pouted dramatically before clicking off the lamp on my desk. Ashton also turned off his, making the faint glow of his phone screen light up his face.

I pulled my covers up and rolled on my side, getting comfy. I was practically asleep when Ashton spoke up.

"Hey, Jayden?"

"What... the hell do you want," I mumbled sleepily.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Purple or orange. Let me sleep," I groaned.

"Fine, fine," he said. If he doesn't shut it.

"You know-," he started. I stood up quickly and stomped over to him.

"You know what? You know that if you don't shut it 30 seconds you'll have no fingers left?" I said.

"Okay, okay," he held up his hands in surrender. "Only if you sleep over here tonight."

I was about to reject him without thinking but it sounded like something I'd like.

"Sure," I agreed, hopping under his covers without hesitation.

"Oh, wow, oka-," he got interrupted again.

"No," I shushed him, "you said you'd be quiet so shut it." I turned away from him, trying to adjust to the excess heat. Luckily, I feel asleep fast without dreams.

.........................

I woke up slowly to sound. God dammit that alarm. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the unwelcome light. I peeked back at Ashton, who was, surprisingly, still asleep.

I didn't want to move, so I snuggled back into him.

"Jayden we have to get up," Ashton's sleepy voice said, not sounding very into the idea himself.

"No thanks," I didn't move. He then rolled me over till I was practically falling off the bed. "Okay, okay, I get it," I grunted, getting up. I yawned, waiting for the morning head rush to go away. I checked my phone to see it's 7:27.