Chapter 19- Fuck You

Ty for 8k reads bloody fuck-
//
There's a story of an earthquake
That only hit one house
Threw all the dishes out of the cupboard
Ruined all of the furniture
Leaving the inside of the house ruined
People avoided the house
Knowing the disaster inside
But what was the house supposed to do?
A house cannot clean itself
Nor pick up broken glass
Nor fix the furniture
It needs a person to help
To clean it up
To pick up broken glass
To fix the furniture
So the house waits
Until someone with come
And it waits
And waits
And waits
Until it decays

Yeah there's a poem I wrote, interpret it how u want, I just felt like it applied to this story. Yes I write so many vent poems. Lmk if u wanna see more.
//

I woke up in our dorm room and slowly got up. I glanced at Ashton's sleeping form and everything that happened came hurtling back. I looked at him in disgust before sneaking out of the room. I cant believe he thought he could trick me. What a dick.

I crept towards the stairs that lead to the roof. I just want some fresh air before this all catches up with me. Tears pricked in my eyes and my throat clenched. Shit. Soon enough I was trying to sob as quietly as I could, still trying to get to the roof.

Eventually I found the stairs. I definitely did not get lost on the way. The dorms were almost the top floor so it wasn't too exhausting climbing up. I found myself at the metal door and unlocked it, pushing it as quietly as it would let me.

I felt the chilly night air through the doorway. I placed one of my shoes as a doorstops and kicked the other one off. I plopped down on the cement next to the protruding doorway. I took a deep breath and tried to take my mind off of the situation for as long as possible.

I want a sandwich. I wish we were allowed to go to the lounge at night, I'm hungry. I ran a hand through my tangled hair and sighed. I'm so tired. Why am I telling myself that I'm tired? I'm also dehydrated and hungry and I feel sick to my stomach.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck this. Fuck Ashton. Fuck you, Ashton. I wished he could read my thoughts and remember how he failed to trick me. Why is he teamed up with Bill anyways! I hate Ashton. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

"I hate him," I whispered to no one. I leaned my head against the cold wall and let out a shaky breath. God, I barely know him and I got attached. What do I do? I know I can't avoid him forever but what else am I supposed to do? Ask for another roommate?

I bit my lip, trying not to cry. It's not very late so people probably aren't asleep. I'll go knock on a few doors and see if they let me stay over. I got up with a grunt and stepped inside the door, putting my shoe back on.

Alright, where to first? I thought about it for a while and decided on Issac. He seemed worthy of my trust and he wouldn't press for details, so I walked in his direction. I think he's at 134 with Jackson. I walked to the right of the stairs and counted the numbers on the doors. I heard footsteps behind me and flipped around.

"Oh, hi! I was looking for you," It was Keith. "I noticed you left early so I was going to see what's up."

"You really didn't have to, just a fight with Ashton," I lied. "Go on back. There's still plenty of time."

"It's okay. I'm tired anyways. Where are you headed?" He asked coming a bit closer. He had a kind face, so it was easy to talk.

"I don't want to stay with Ashton so I was going to Isaac and Jackson's room if you know who they are," I explained.

"Oh! Must've been quite the fight! If you want to you can stay in my dorm. My roommates gonna be out all night doing god know what, so I know he won't mind," He smiled expectantly and raised his eyebrows. I was skeptical, 'cause I didn't know him too well, but he seemed harmless so I agreed and followed him.

He was in room 79, so it was kind of a longer walk, but his words were comforting so I didn't care. When we reached his dorm, he unlocked the door and flicked on the light. Both sides were clean and almost perfect.

The second I walked in and closed the door. I felt him turn me around and put his hands under my shirt. He smooshed our lips together and I froze for a second before pushing him back lightly.

"What?" He asked, obviously confused.

"I don't like you... like that," I whispered, hoping not to embarrass him or make him angry. He chuckled lightly. Thank goodness he gets i-

"Yes you do," he left no room for arguments, smashing our faces together again. One of his hands went behind my head, not letting me move. He tasted like alcohol. He's super drunk how did I not notice?

"Mmmm," he moaned and I felt disgusted. His other hand touched me all over my torso, while my hand sat limp and scared. His hand moved lower and I pushed him again.

"Stop!" I demanded. My head jerked to the side with a sting.

"Shut up and let me touch you." I'd never seen this side of him. I was terrified. I focused off of him and pulled my mind away from the situation, barely feeling my body. I need to get out of here.

I shoved him, hard this time, and ran out of the room. Who is close to here? Oh! Grayson, thank goodness. I wiped tears from my face, desperately looking for number 71. Come on, 75, 73, oh! 71!" I gave the door a timid knock, scared it was the wrong one.

I shook with compressed sobs, trying to hold it in, but half failing. The door finally swung open to reveal Grayson. He had slightly wet hair and a hoodie and sweats on.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" He asked, taking in my red eyes and crying figure.

I didn't care who he was or what the situation was. I hugged him around the waist, desperate for someone to protect me from all of these horrible people. He cautiously patted me on the back, then rubbed circles on my back in a paternal way. It was comforting.

I pulled back. "Sorry. I don't know what came over me." I brushed my eyes with my sleeve again.

"I don't mind, but could you tell me why you're here?" He asked gently.

"Yeah. Long story short I got in a fight with Ashton, didn't want to sleep in the same room as him, then some douche came around and made me cry." I skipped so much of the story, not willing to share.

He brushed my cheek with his hand and squinted.

"Ashton didn't hit you did he?" He frowned

"No, someone else can take credit for that." I tried to smile. He didn't press any further, so I appreciated that.

"Well it's your lucky day, 'cause my roommate's out with a hookup tonight." Grayson chuckled and I stood there awkwardly. He patted me on the head. "He won't care, trust me."

I walked over to his roommate's bed and crawled under the covers. I was asleep in seconds.

Fuck you, Ashton, and fuck you, Keith.

A/N
Question: would u rather I update later with a loooong chapter or sooner but shorter?