ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴ

Ethan groaned painfully behind Sophia and Heisenberg as Heisenberg dragged him by the wrist toward the meeting hall where the other lords waited for them. 

"Quit your whining! We're almost there!" Karl chastised and followed it with a menacing chuckle. 

Sophia glanced over her shoulder to see that Ethan had blacked out again. She felt this was the best time to voice a concern she had, "Why are we lugging him over to Miranda if we need his help?" 

The second the lords saw him, it was going to be an instant fight of who got to "take care" of him, especially since it's Rose's father. If one of the others makes a better reason to be the one to do it, her and Heisenberg could say goodbye to taking down Miranda. 

"I've got a plan," Heisenberg told her confidently, "Trust me." 

They walked through a set of double doors and all heads snapped in their direction. Sophia's stomach pooled with nerves, but she didn't show it. She held her chin high and didn't bother making eye contact with anyone other than Miranda. She dipped her head to the woman out of respect and strode down the center aisle to her seat, leaving Heisenberg at the front alone. 

"Heisenberg. Sophia. Well done on capturing the child's father," the witch praised, catching Sophia slightly off guard. She rarely got any kind appreciation...for anything. As she sat down, she could see the annoyance on Alcina's face, which caused the corner of her mouth to quirk up. She's easily jealous if you couldn't tell. 

Heisenberg bowed, a cocky smile upon his lips, "It was a piece of cake." Sophia bit down on her bottom lip to prevent a smile from stretching across her face, however she wasn't succeeding. Heisenberg before he went to sit down caught her gaze and winked causing her cheeks to go a faint shade of pink. 

"Before we begin the discussion on the man's fate and since you're all here, I have a flask for each of you." A pillar rises out of the ground and perched on top was five different containers. Miranda gracefully walked forward and picked up the first one, "Dimitrescu...you will hold the head flask." Alcina rises and takes the strangely colored object in her hand. She smiles softly and sits back down, "Beneviento...the legs flask" Angie jumps off Donna's lap and giggles uncontrollably as she goes to take it from Miranda. "Moreau...the arms." The fish like creature wobbles forward and takes the flask in his slimy hands. "Heisenberg...the torso." Karl doesn't both standing up and just snatches the thing, which rose a quiet chuckle out of Sophia. "And Finch..." Sophia stands up slowly and goes toward the woman, "you will handle the heart." Sophia takes the item in her grasp and sees her wolf crest at the top of it. She presses her lips into a tight-lipped smile and returns to her chair. "You will watch over these flasks while I go over some last few details for the ceremony. You will guard these with your life. Do I make myself clear?" 

"Yes, Mother Miranda." They all say in perfect unison and the blonde woman nodded her head in satisfaction, "Very well. Now, let us get down to the situation at hand." 

Immediately, Alcina starts throwing her opinion out in the open, "The man is of no real use to anyone else. And my daughters do so love...entertaining foreigners." 

Sophia rolled her eyes and laid her head back against her chair, "This is gonna be fun." 

Angie and Moreau started to let curiosity get the best of them. The two started to crowd the unconscious man and all Sophia could do was shake her head. She noticed he started to roll his head around and his eyelids were opening lazily, "Great...he's waking up."

Sophia turned her attention back to Alcina who was still talking, "Furthermore, I can assure you if you entrust the mortal to house Dimitrescu, my daughters and I shall deliver to you the finest cups of slaughtered blood."