Chapter 6 : Newfound Love✨💖

"Yeonjun ssi!!!" Jia jumps around in excitement as he smiles.

"I cannot believe it! I cleared the exams with flying colours!" She says with glee.

"It's because you worked hard Ms Jia" he says calmly.

"Tsk tsk, I have never gotten such a great result before,all credit definitely goes to you! For tutoring me!!" She winks as he turns his face away and smiles cutely.

"Okay! We need to celebrate the end of mid-terms! Let's go out!" She announces,surprising him.

"Where Ms Jia?"

"Umm...shopping!"She says cheerfully,but Yeonjun is a little wary.

"I don't think it's safe miss... your father probably won't give you permission..."he says.

"Aah..let me ask him myself!" She quickly dials her father's number.

"Dad! I got really good results on the mid terms!"

"Yes,I knew it my daughter could do it!"

"Dad...my I go out for shopping today...it's been a long time..."

"Alone? Sweetie...it might be dangerous..."

"But I have Yeon- I mean Mr Choi now right! He will be with me!" Her father ponders for a while.

"Okay then,go ahead!"

"Thank you papa! Love you!"

She looks victoriously at Yeonjun.

"Let's goooo!!!" She cheers.

They get home from college to change for their day out.

Jia dons a simple but cute jumpsuit.

She finds Yeonjun waiting for her casually

"Dayumn...you look so boyfriend right now..."shy mutters before going closer.

"Let's go..?" She nods.

They get on his bike,and the awkwardness of holding onto his waist still has not disappeared.

"Yeah...a boyfriend who will never be my boyfriend..."she sighs in thought.