Chapter 10: I still get jealous...

"We will get going then papa!" Jia grins as her father is standing before her.

"Don't take your eyes off her Mr Choi. Always keep an eye on her,to ensure she is safe." Mr Han instructs.

Yeonjun bows courteously.

"I am gonna make sure he cannot take his eyes off me anyways..." Jia giggles at the thought.

With that,they set off for the airport,by bike again,so as to not raise attention of a potential assassin.

Yeonjun waited for her to hop on and then sped off. As soon as her mansion and dad were out of sight,Jia wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face into his back. Yeonjun felt his adrenaline shoot up.

She whispered into his ears, "I love you."

He blushed, "Me too Jia ssi..."

It was a beautiful road trip like ride for them as they drove to the airport where a private jet was already waiting for them.

Once they reached the airport,they were escorted by more guards till the plane.

The air hostess was a pretty woman who greeted Jia with a courteous bow.

"Welcome Miss Han Jia. I am Kang Sohee,your hostess for today. It is a pleasure to serve you ma'am." Jia smiles back.

Just then Yeonjun comes up too having finished all the formalities with the other security force.

Sohee stares at him for a minute,probably being blown away by his handsome looks. She was definitely expecting a bulky 40 year old Mr Choi and not someone like Yeonjun.

"Ah..you must be Mr Choi. I am Kang Sohee,the hostess for today, pleasure to meet you." She extends her hand.

Yeonjun is almost about to shake it out of formality,but Jia butts in and shakes her hand herself.

"Me too! Very glad to meet you hahaha." She gives her best fake smile.

Yeonjun turns back and tries to stifle a laughter.

Jia girlie was definitely jealous already.

The flight was for about 14 hours. Jia couldn't catch any sleep at all.

She was too busy trying to keep the air hostess away from Yeonjun,who seemed amused.

Sohee tried to initiate conversation with him multiple times,but Jia would always interrupt.

"Miss Sohee, my cold coffee is too cold,could you warm it please."she would ask just as Sohee was about to sk him for his number.

"Eh?" Her requests were really random and shocked the air hostess and made Jun chuckle silently.

Somehow they all endured the 14 hour flight journey,with none catching a wink of sleep. Especially Jia.

Their flight finally landed at its destination.

"Thank you Miss Sohee. We had a good flight." Jia bows and yawns as she slowly moves towards the exit.

Yeonjun also bows and is about to leave behind Jia when she hears Sohee talk to him.

"Umm...may I ask for your number...I am quite interested in getting to know you..." Sohee says .

Jia pouts and slowly walks down the stairs until she hears what Yeonjun says.

"I am sorry,I have a girlfriend...and...I love her very much..."

Jia finds herself foolishly giggling as she reaches the bottom of the stairs,and Yeonjun gets down too and stands next to her,giving her a shy smile.