Chapter 9:Trip

Dad and daughter were home.

"Jia..."her papa comes into her room.

"Yes Papa?" She looks at him in anticipation.

"This is a hard decision for me to make...I don't want to be seperated from you either,but..."he hesitates.

"Papa...you are scaring me...what are you talking about?" She is nervous.

"My dear Rapunzel,I don't think Korea is safe for you right now. I am going to send you away."

"But why? Papa why so suddenly. I cannot leave you behind!" She cries. And besides nothing will happen to me as long as I have you and Yeon- Mr Choi."she says.

He pats her hair.

"I know sweetheart. Nothing will happen to you,but just for a little while,please trust me. I want to keep you safe. Only for a little while...okay?"

She doesn't respond.

"How about Switzerland? Don't you like that place?" He suggests.

Her eyes light up. Now that she thought about it, a little break from this world of crime would be nice. But now she also had Yeonjun...she couldn't leave him behind.

"Of course Mr Choi will accompany you too. Anyways you are on your vacation from Uni. It will be a nice break for you too." Papa says.

Jia slowly nods. This wasn't actually a bad plan.

As soon as her father leaves the room,she dials Yeonjun's number and bites her lips,waiting him to pick up.

__________________________________

Yeonjun is resting on the couch when his phone rings.

Wooyoung watches him take it out,and how his lips smile when he sees the caller ID.

"Who got you smiling like that bruh..." Wooyoung thinks.

"Yes Jia?" Yeonjun says.

"Jun!! You and me! We are going to Switzerland!!!" She screams.

Yeonjun raises an eyebrow. This was a developement.

"Suddenly?"

"Yes,my dad will probably brief you soon. It's to keep me safe for a while from the so called psycho. But it will also be a relaxing trip for us!" She giggles.

Yeonjun smiles as he listens to her.

Wooyoung is watching all of this from a distance until he hangs up.

Yeonjun's expression changes into a serious one.

"Wooyoung aa" he says solemnly and Wooyoung gives him his attention.

"We have an opportunity." Yeonjun says.

"Where?" Wooyoung asks in surprise.

"Switzerland."

Wooyoung gets up and nods.

"Perfect,I will make the arrangements then. It's the best chance for us. We will get her this time."

Yeonjun lowers his head and nods.

Wooyoung walks up to him and lifts his chin up.

"There's something you aren't telling me. What is it?"

"Wooyoung aa...I love her" he says,his eyes glimmering with sincerity.

Wooyoung exhales deeply.

"Look Yeonjun,don't let anything effect our mission,we have been planning this for years. You better not mess up."

After a moment of deliberation,Yeonjun nods.

"I won't"

__________________________________

A/N-28th August 2021

Yeonjun and Wooyoung...what plan?👀

And please do vote on this chapter and the others,it would be really encouraging 💝

Saranghae💌

Author V✌️