Chapter 15 : The Heirs

Jia is trapped now,completely.

She once thought of Switzerland as refuge. But after what had happened,she realised there was no place in this world for her. Without love,no matter where you went, hell won't stop following you.

The only warmth she got at the moment was in her profession. She decided to specialise and became a pediatrician. Children and their smiles-that was her only world. These were the children who had the power to change tomorrow. To break free from the criminal world. She hoped tomorrow would change.

But she knew that was impossible. Until the Han family had the power. Her dad,had the power. There was no breaking free from this. This was the reality. This was,is and going to be her life.

After a tiring day at work,she comes back home and straight up  runs for the sofa and collapses on it,kicking off her sandals and relaxing in the comfy cushion.

Her dad's sudden voice surprises her.

"Oh Rapunzel! You are back?!"He smiles as she gets up and hugs him.

"Papa,you are actually home early today!" She says with glee.

"Uhuh. Rapunzel! Let's go out for dinner shall we?" His sudden invitation surprises her.

She has no memories of ever being out with her father. When she tries to remember her child, there's just a few hazy details which come to mind. Funnily enough,she doesn't remember anything before the age of 7.

Hence,she was obviously excited for the dinner date with her dad.

"Okay then! Get ready and join me in a couple of minutes,I will get the car! Oh and yes...dress pretty!" His final phrase confused her.

"Dress pretty?" She tilted her head and shrugged.

"Anyway Han Jia,you are always pretty girl." She chuckled.

She dressed elegantly,as she knew they were going to be heading to one of those presidential hotels

She dressed elegantly,as she knew they were going to be heading to one of those presidential hotels. Being the first daughter of the country,she always had to be presentable.

She paired the rose red mini dress with simple yet pretty rose gold accessories.

"Let's go papa?"

"Let's go!!"

And just as she had expected,their car was at the entrance of the most prestigious hotel in town-Blue Hour Hotel .

The dad and daughter duo were received personally by the owner of the hotel and were escorted to the stunning dining room,which was empty-reserved for them, obviously.

They made their way to their table,which had the view of the stunning landscape garden.

Jia was giddy with excitement,being out with her beloved father. This day rarely came by,so she was going to make the most out of it.