Chapter 7:Nobody

Jia and Yeonjun look into each other's eyes.

"What just happened..."Jia mutters.

"I am sorry... I must have gone crazy, I did that without asking you miss-" Yeonjun starts apologizing as he starts to pull away but she pulls him back in.

"What just happened,and why do I like it so much?" She asks looking into his eyes.

He slowly parts the hair out of her face.

"Ms Jia....I have feelings for you..."He says slowly as her heart skips a beat.

She realises why she felt comfortable with him,she was in love with him too.

"Me too Yeonjun ssi..."she says looking into his eyes.

"Han Jia, I love you..." He plants a soft kiss on her lips and hugs her.

She feels warm in his arms. A feeling of protection and love,which she never felt before.

It has been a tough day for both of them. They were physically and emotionally drained.

So unknowingly they fall asleep, while in each other's warm embrace.

_________________________________________________

Jia is the first one to wake up the next morning. She wakes up in Yeonjun's warm hug. She smiles as she gazes at him,peacefully asleep. She had known him for quite a good time now,but it seemed like she had known him all her life. Ever since day 1,she felt this connect to him. She didn't know what it was though. But now she definitely knew one thing-she loved him.

She gently traces his forehead,comes down to his nose and as her finger hesitates to over his lips,his eyes open.

He finds her gazing at him and he gives a soft smile before he leans in to plant a kiss on her forehead. She giggles.

She suddenly becomes all serious.

"Yeonjun ssi...now tell me the truth."

Hearing that,he suddenly stiffens up.

"What are you talking about...Jia ssi..."

"This is not the first time we met is it?" She raises an eyebrow.

His forehead wrinkles in tension. Just as he is about to say something,she breaks into laughter.

"We must have been together in our past lives too haha" She buries her face into his chest. He brushes her hair as he sighs in relief.

"Thank god...I thought she remembered..."He thinks.

Their cozy moment is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Ms Jia, your dad is here!" The housekeeper announced.

Yeonjun immediately yeeted himself away as far as possible and Jia pretended to be asleep.

That's when Mr Han entered the room. He looked at Yeonjun and nodded.

He quickly approached his daughter who was 'sleeping'.

"My dear rapunzel,has nothing happened to you?"He shakes her.

"uhh...papa?yeah I am alright...thanks Yeon-I mean Mr Choi..."She says in a pretend sleepy tone.

Mr Han nods as he walks up to Yeonjun,who stood in attention.

"Well,good job this time." Yeonjun bows.

"Don't worry sir, nothing can touch her as long as I am there." He says.

Mr Han leans in towards his ear to whisper, "I just want you be there for her until we find that psychopath." Yeonjun bows.

Mr Han nods and walks out of the room.

Yeonjun faces in his direction.

"Look at you looking for the 'psychopath' when he is right in front of your eyes" a sinister grin creeps up his face.

___________________________________________

A/N

Who is Yeonjun?

Sorry I returned after one whole month 😂

I was just waiting to see if anyone would read this,but so many of you are here now, so I am going to update very regularly 😊

Please do vote on this chapter and the previous ones :) It would be very encouraging 😊💖

Saranghae💌

~✌V