Chapter 8:Motive

The dreams were back. They haunted Jia every night.

The same fire,a crying child.

It worried Yeonjun,seeing her in a state of discomfort every night.

"You want to talk about it Jia?" He asks. Now,they were unofficially together,hence they got real comfortable with each other.

She nods, "but there isn't much I can tell you about Jun...I don't know why I keep having these dreams myself too..." She sighs as Yeonjun taken her face into his.

"Dreams are very powerful Jia. They are capable of telling us things we need to know. No dream is meaningless. Think Jia..think about it..."he touches her forehead with his own as she closes her eyes.

"Don't worry Jia,I am always here to protect you." He whispers,making her smile.

"Hey,when did you fall for me?" She suddenly asks flustering him.

"Why would you ask that all of a sudden?" He says.

"Ayee...tell me...Jun...please?" She asks with puppy eyes making him chuckle.

"I don't know...but I just knew I had fallen for you that day. "He says.

She nods. He wasn't good at expressing himself well and she understood it,as she herself was like that.

"But I am scared...what will happen to us?"she says.

He looks at her questioningly.

"I mean...how are we going to tell papa? Would he accept our relationship...?"she fiddles with her fingers nervously.

Yeonjun smiles and takes her hands into his.

"The first chance I get,I am abducting you."he has a serious look in his eyes,which makes her burst into laughter.

"Yeah yeah,you will."she laughs it off.

__________________________________

Jia was safely at home. Her dad was home too. Yeonjun was excused for the day as they weren't going to go out.

Yeonjun heads to his studio apartment. It was dark and dingy,a room without any sunlight in it.

He closes the door behind him. He heads to a corner of the room where some water bottles were kept.

As he picks up one and starts drinking,a voice startles him.

"You are back Yeonjun."

He hurls around ready to fight whoever the intruder is. Thankfully it isn't one and he relaxes.

"Yeah Wooyoung"

"Have you met her?"Wooyoung raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah..."Yeonjun brushes his hair back.

"Do you think this is the right thing to do Yeonjun?" Wooyoung asks.

Yeonjun sighs and slumps into a chair.

"If she finds out,it's gonna get real ugly..."Wooyoung says in a stern tone.

"I know...but I have no choice. I have to do this."Jun looks at Wooyoung with a determined expression.

"We have to bring them down."

__________________________________

A/N

So,is Jun the villain of this story?

I keep writing so many fanfics simultaneously haha. Every day I am like,uuhhh...what shall we write today? Eenie meenie mynie mo...I pick like that haha😂

Do check out my other fics,I am sure you will like them :)

Please do vote on this chapter and the others. It would be very encouraging 😊

Saranghae 💖

Author V✌️