Chapter 38 - Show You What You're Missing

[I know it's been such a very LONG time since I updated really sorry hope you guys like this chapter I tried to make it a bit fun. I'll update tomorrow promise!!!!! K enjoy! Love you guys thanks for reading! Comment what you think and vote!]

[Oh I also tried to make it longer since I haven't updated in so long!]

Justin Bieber - Boyfriend

Austin Mahone - Say You're Just A Friend

**Kendra's POV**

Today I woke up and just thought about yesterday and how amazingly fun it was! I laid in bed wondering what could possibly happen today... I sure do hope its fun like yesterday! I grabbed my phone and went on Wattpad for a bit and read 2 chapters of my favorite fanfic Beautifully Broken a Justin Bieber fanfic and a chapter of my favorite One Direction fanfic Torn [they're both amazing fanfics you guys should check them out if you are a Belieber or Directioner or just like reading!] After reading a bit I went to my bathroom and freshened up a bit.

When I got down stairs breakfast was laid out on the table and there was a note from my mom.

Note ---> Good morning darlings have a great fun day today and enjoy it! I went out with the girls for today won't be home tell later! K love you Kylie and Kendra! -From Mom

I sat down and digged in to the delicious waffles and strawberries. While I was eating my waffles Kylie came down stairs with Alex.... "Whoa! What are you doing here!?" I asked confused and shocked, mostly shocked because I was only wearing a white t-shirt with black panties with pink bows on them.

"Austin and I came in the middle of the night because we were bored..."

"Wait.... Austin's here!?!? Where?" I asked still confused.

"He fell asleep on the couch... Oh and nice undies!" Kylie said grabbing a plate for her and Alex. We all ate and Austin was still sleeping on the couch. We went over to him and sat down on him as if he wasn't there and turned on the TV.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Austin said in his sleepy voice.

"Errrmaagad guys why is the couch talking!?!?!" Alex asked joking around.

"Get off!" Austin said attempting to get up.

"Oh my god the couch is moving!!!!"

"Alex shut up!" Austin said, we all got up and he stood up and just stared at us for about a minute.

"What are or you staring at!?" I asked.

"I'm staring at three annoying people..." Austin said in a annoyed tone.

"HEY! You love us!" Kylie said crossing her arms.

"Yeah whatever..." Austin said going up stairs to freshen up. Later he came down and ate breakfast then we all just sat in the living room watching TV.

"SOOOOO....." I said getting everyone's attention on me.

"What?" Kylie asked.

"Oh nothing just the fact that I'm bored... That's all." I sighed.

"Oh cool..." Alex said turning his attention to the TV again.

"GUYS I WANT TO DO SOMETHING FUN!!!!! Not just sit in front of a TV screen and let my life pass me by!" I said getting up and standing in front of the TV screen.

"Ugh gosh you're annoying man!" Kylie said turning the TV off. "What do you want to do then?"

"I don't really now yet but I want it to be fun!" I said sitting back down.