Chapter 44 - Craving Food...

Selena Gomez - Come And Get It

(I LOVE THIS FREAKING SONG! I even learned the dance for her performance on Dancing With The Stars! Love her and the song!)

**Kylie’s POV**

**One Month Later**

“Kendra, are you sure you’re alright?” I asked rubbing her back as she looked very warn out, tired and pale.

“Yeah I’m fine probably just caught a cold or the flu…” She said trying to hold herself up.

“Maybe you should lay down.” Alex recommended.

“Yeah good idea, go lay down on the couch Kenny I’ll make you soup.” Mom said directing me out of the kitchen. I went to the couch, laid down and turned on some Spongebob Squarepants.

-Buzz buzz-

My phone vibrated and I answered.

--Call—

Me: Hello.

Austin: Are you okay? What’s wrong?

Me: Yeah I’m fine just feeling a little under the weather that’s all…

Austin: Are you sure? Do you want to stay on the phone? I’ll try to fly out there whatever to make you better!

Me: Whoa babe I’m fine! Just a little sick that’s all I’ll be better by tomorrow but I’m going to go now…

Austin: Okay, umm alright remember I’m a phone call away please don’t hesitate to dial my number!

Me: Thanks but how did you know I’m sick?

Austin: Alex texted me, so I called you right away!

Me: Oh um okay thanks for calling though but talk to you later…

--End--

And with that I hung up before he could even say another word I didn’t want to talk anyone not even Austin…

“Here’s your soup hun, its hot be careful!” My mom said putting it on the coffee table.

“Thanks mom.”

“Yup, I’ll be upstairs, if you need anything just shout!” She said walking away.

“WAIT!” I shouted.

“Yeah…?”

“Come closer!” I said gesturing her in my direction and with that she came closer. “Pass me the control please…”

“You little butt face its right there!” She said passing it to me and walking away.

I didn’t finish my soup because my stomach felt like it was in knots plus I threw up most of it, but I was still hungry. I wasn’t craving soup; I was craving a big fat cheese burger. The rest of the night I stayed in while my friends went out and had fun without me. I just stayed on the phone with Austin as he promised he was just a phone call away.

**3 Days Later**

“Kendra there is seriously something wrong with you! It’s been three days and everything you eat you threw up but yet you keep on eating everything!” Kylie said acknowledging the truth as I ate a slice of pizza after throwing up the big bag of chips I ate.

“I’m fine it’s just a stomach bug I’ll get over it later just let me be…” I said eating another slice.

“Don’t you think you should get checked out or something?”

“NO! I’m not going to the doctors I’m fine, I’ll get over it, just leave me alone Kylie!”

“Whatever I’m just letting you know this isn’t healthy and you should really think about the people who care about you and get checked out. Bye I’m going to Alex’s house, see you later.” And with that she left me with my box of pizza that I will most likely puke later on...

**Few More Days Later**

“Kendra that’s enough I’m taking you I don’t care what you say!” My mom said.

“No, no, no, no! I’m not going to the doctors you know how I feel about them!”

“Does it look like we care? You’ve been like this for too long Kenny!” Kylie bluntly said intruding our discussion.

“Come on we’re leaving!” My mom said picking up her keys to the car.

“No please guys!” I pleaded desperately.

“Don’t care let’s go!” Kylie said pulling me by the arm, dragging me to the front door.

“Fine just be gentle and don’t pull me like that!” I said. I sat in the back seat while Kylie and Mom sat in the front. I texted Austin as we were on our way to the doctors. The text read ‘hey babe, so um yeah my mom and Kylie are forcing me to the doctors to get checked out, I’m scared! HELP! >.<’

He texted back quickly with ‘I wish I could! Let me know what they say! Love you!’

All I was thinking was my boyfriends imperfectly perfect! We got to the doctors and we waited in the waited in the waiting room for my name to be called.

“Kendra Anderson” An old lady said. We got up quickly and she walked us over to an empty room with pain white walls. She told my mom and sister to wait outside and shut the door. She asked me many questions. First the questions started off okay but gradually increased onto sexual terms. I answered them all truthfully.

“Okay, follow me!” We got Kyky and Mom and went over to the lab where they do blood work and all other kinds of stuff. She gave me a cup with my name on it written in black sharpie and pointed me in the direction of the bathroom. I came out about 2 minutes later with warm fluid in the cup and put it on a tray with other cups with pee in them. I got my finger pricked and went home and waited for what they had to say tell then.

[A/N: Yes I am leaving you with a biggest cliff hanger ever! SORRY LOL! I’ve been lazy that’s why I haven’t updated… But enjoy the rest of your day! There probably only going to be like two more chapters them it will be ALL OVER!  I have a crazy idea you guys won’t see it coming and yes you might think I’m INSANE but it’s the first thing that came to mind and I love it so enjoy the last few chapters thanks for reading love!]