Chapter 27 - Speechless

Drake – Trust Issues

**Kendra’s POV**

**Next Morning**

All around the world people want to be loved
Yeah, all around the world, they're no different than us
All around the world people want to be loved
All around the world, they're no different than us
All around the world”

My ringtone woke me up this morning it wouldn’t stop ringing! I looked at the caller ID and saw Robert’s name… When I read his name a back flash of last night hit my mind.

I can’t believe Robert and I had sex! What the hell did I do!?

Well I was high and at the moment I thought Robert was Austin… But that’s still no excuse for what Robert and I did.

My phone eventually stopped ringing and I got a text from Robert…

---Text---

“Do you remember last night and what we did?”

I replied saying “yeah I do… But I wish I didn’t.”

“Oh well are you going to tell Austin?” Robert asked in his text.

“Of course I have to, I don’t want to lie to him he deserves the truth.”

“True. Well what are you going to tell him? I fucked your best friend?!”

“No I’m not going to say it like that! I’ll figure out when and how… And are you going to tell Tatyana?”

------------

After I sent that last text Robert didn’t answer, he could deal with her because right now I need to find a way to tell Austin. Well he is going to visit next Friday because he has a show here in Texas. I’ll tell him after his show, I just hope he takes it well and understands I was intoxicated with drugs…

**Later That Day**

“You want to go out for lunch?” Kylie asked me.

“Um sure I’ll get dressed!” I said with a fake smile. Maybe I should tell Ky what happened and she could help me figure out what to tell Austin on Friday.

I showered then walked to my closet to pick out an outfit to wear. I today was different from other days. Today I just through on whatever I saw first. I put on shorts, combat boots, and a red V neck t-shirt that was Austin’s. I put my hair in a mess bun and put on sun glasses.

“Kyky I’m ready.”

“Alright hold on.” She said bye to whoever she was on the phone with and we walked to my car.

The car ride was quite except for Justin Bieber and One Direction playing on the CD I made with just there music.

We got to the place we were going to eat and walked inside.

“Would you like a indoor or outdoor table?” The waitress asked

“Outdoor would be nice!” Kylie answered not acknowledging if I wanted to eat inside or outside.

She brought us to our table and we both ordered water and what we were going to eat.

Kylie was on her phone and I was on mine as well.

“OMG you’re Austin Mahone’s girlfriend!!!!” A girl said at a table across from us.

I smiled at her and said hi “can I have a picture?”

“Sure why not?” she came over and Kylie took a picture of us on her phone.

“Thank you so much I love Austin so much!”

“You’re welcome!” She went back to her table and our lunch came.

“So…” Kylie said trying to break the ice.

“So…” I said back.

“What’s up with you and Austin?” She asked, I was really dreading hearing that question.

“We’re good I guess…Haven’t talked to him today yet.”

“Oh so guess what?”

“What?”

“Alex and I are planning a surprise for you!” She said with a huge smile on her face.

“What the hell are you guys going to do to me?” I said screwing up my face.

“Nothing but you’ll get your surprise later today!”

“Oh how exciting!” I said sarcastically.

Kylie’s phone vibrated and she looked at her text and her mouth dropped.

“Kylie? What’s wrong?” I asked knowing something wasn’t right.

After about 5 minutes of her staring at her phone with her face like :O she finally talked.

“You and…. Robert? You guys?”

“Oh my god who texted you that?!” I asked grabbing her phone.

I saw the text was from Alex it said… “Robert just texted me that Kenny and him were high and had sex last night!!!!”

I didn’t know what to say I was embarrassed. I got up and left to my car and drove away.

While I was driving my phone’s ringtone went off but the ringtone wasn’t All Around The World … It was Thought Of You and that ringtone is for Austin.

I sent his call to voicemail; I’ll call him when I get home.

I got home and opened the door and went to up to my room.

I opened my door and found Austin sitting on my bed smiling.

“O h m y g o d !”

“SURPRISE!” he yelled tackling me in a big hug.

I was but then wasn’t happy to see him. I didn’t know what to do or say… I was speechless.

Should I tell him now? He'll never trust me....