Chapter 24 - This Is My Beginning

[Short, sad chapter :/]

Justin Bieber - Believe

**Austin’s POV**

“Honey wake up we have to get ready so we can catch our flight.” I heard, I opened my eyes and saw my mom standing next to my bed. I also had Kendra wrapped in my arms.

“I’ll start getting ready now but just give me a minute.”

“Okay but hurry up Austin, a minute to you is an hour!”

“Okay just leave I’ll take a minute!” She left my room and there I was laying here next to my girlfriend, who knows the next time we’ll be able to see each other. I took a deep breath to take it all in.

I tried to get up carefully not wanting to wake Kendra up, but right when I got up from the bed she woke up.

“Where are you going?” She asked in her sleepy voice. Man I sure do love her sleepy voice!

“I have to get ready to get to the airport.”

“Oh okay…” After she said that she laid back down, I could tell she was really tired!

I got ready really quickly today I took about 30 minutes tops. When I got back in my room Kendra was still asleep.

“Get up babe! I almost have to leave…” She got up and walk towards the bathroom to freshen up.

**Kendra’s POV**

I walked towards the bathroom to freshen up. I can’t believe today is Austin’s last day till he moves out of San Antonio to Florida. It seems like yesterday when Kylie and I were shopping at Hollister and bumped into the boys.

I finished and Austin gave me red sweat pants that had the words Abercrombie & Fitch written down the leg in white, and I just stayed in the t-shirt I slept in last night and put on my black uggs I left here a while ago.

“Babe the whole crew is down stairs let’s go.” We went down stairs and saw Robert, Alex, Kylie and Tatyana. We all greeted each other and sat on Austin’s stairs.

“Man things are going to be so different without you here man!” Alex said.

“Yeah I know I’m going to miss all of you!” Austin said.

“Austin we have to go! The bags are in the car come on we’re going to miss our flight!” We all looked at Michele with sad faces… “Come on don’t do this I’m going to cry, I love you all so much!” She said.

“GROUP HUG!!!” Tatyana yelled. We all hugged Michele and she told Austin she would wait for Austin in the car.

We all stared and Austin sitting on the stairs. Austin got up and walked towards us with his arms spread out for a huge. We all had another group huge but with Austin this time. Austin hugged Alex then Kylie then Tatyana then Robert, and by the time he got to me I was already almost in tears.

I attacked him in a big hug and tears slid down my face. I was going to miss him SO much!

“I just wanted to say thank you, you’ve helped me a lot with getting over Mason and Derek! And you just make me so happy and forget about the world. I love you soo much babe!” I said still hugging him.

“I never thought I would find someone so amazing like you but you proved me wrong! I love you soooo much baby!”

We pulled away and he wiped my tears. We pecked and was going to walked towards the door until I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a real kiss. That kiss led to a make out session and everyone woooo’ed and aww’ed

We pulled away and hugged then Austin walked to the door.

“I guess this is bye guys..” Austin said.

“No it’s not; this is a see you later.” Robert said.

Austin smirked a bit, “see you guys later.” He shut the door and left. We all ran to the window and watched his car drive out of the drive way down the street. I ran upstairs to what use to be his room and sat on his bed and cried like a baby.

Alex came in and hugged me for comfort.

“Come on I’ll take you home…”

**Austin POV**

I can’t believe this is happening, I’m happy but sad. I’m happy because my dreams are coming true, but sad because I have to leave my friends behind…

This is just a new chapter of my life. This isn’t the end this is my beginning.