Chapter 39 - Finally!

[So after this week I can post EVERYDAY! I've been studying like CRAZY because I have really big important text this week, my grade depends on it if I fail I fail for the whole year and that's not good! So I won't be updating a lot this week either so please bare with me thanks love you guys!]

(I ADDED TO THE LAST CHAPTERS MUSIC AUSTIN MAHONE - SAY YOU'RE JUST A FRIEND! Thought it went good with it... And also this is the first time EVER that I use one of Austin's songs for a chapter :) )

Austin Mahone -Say Somethin

Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat

One Direction - Gotta Be You

**Next Day**

**Kendra's POV**

So today Hunter is coming over today... I really hope this goes well unlike the other time we hung out together. I got dressed in light blue jeans, cream color oxfords, peach color blouse, with my hair curled down and fair make up. I sat in my living room waiting for Hunter to arrive. I watched some tv and went on instagram too. There was a knock on the door and my heart sunk. I ran to answer the door. I swung the door open to reveal not Hunter... Only Austin, Alex and Kylie.

"Ugh! Why are you guys doing here!?" I asked disappointed it wasn't Hunter.

"Um I think I'm aloud to come to my own house..." Kylie said walking inside with an attitude.

"Yeah you can but why did you have to be here now? I have a guest coming over and didn't want any of you here... You guys will probably scare him away!"

"We'll be nice no worries!" Alex said plopping his butt on the couch.

"Whatever I'm going to my room, IF SOMEONE RINGS THE DOORBELL DO NOT ANSWER!!!" After said that I ran up to my room kind of annoyed.

**Austin's POV**

"Wait am I the only one who caught on what she said?" I asked

"Yeah... She has a guest coming over." Kylie said rephrasing her words.

"Not just a guest it's a 'him'..."

"She did say him and she was being all weird that we were here... I wonder if her and the 'him' have something..." Alex said. How could she have something with someone else when she should be with me? I questioned myself. Well I did tell her I wasn't ready right now and wanted to be on my own.

"We'll just have to see who it is then..." Kylie said. We watched tv and at chips and waited for this guy to show up. I already know I'm not going to get along quite well with this guy...

Moments later we all heard a knock at door and sprinted for the doorknob and not even acknowledging Kendra he's here.

"MOVE I WANT TO OPEN IT!"

"NO I DO!!" We all argued and shoved each other just to get the door to see who this guy was. Alex managed to get to the door and open it.

His mouth dropped and said "ugh not you again!"

"You know him?" I asked Alex.

"Yeah, we both do actually..." Kylie answered.

"So ermm is Kendra here?" He asked.

"Yeah she’s actually getting ready come in this way..." I said bringing him to living room he sat down on the couch and stared at the tv. Alex turned it off and we all stared at him. "So what's your name?" I asked.

"Hunter."

"Nice... Um Alex, Kylie can I talk to you guys in the kitchen?" I asked.

"Yeah.." We all went to the kitchen except Hunter.