Chapter 41 - The Plan Is Just Starting

I don’t know what song so enjoy Austin Mahone’s cover of I’ll Be :)

Austin Mahone - I'll Be

**Austin's POV**

I had the whole day planned for Kenny and I, I just hope she loves it. "You ready to go?" I asked.

"Of course I am!" She responded. We went out to her car and I drove. We drove for about 15 minutes and I pulled up to a horse riding range my uncle Joe owns. "Oh my god, are we going horse back riding!?" Kendra asked all happy and smiling.

"Yes but that's not all!" I got out and went around the car to open Kendra's door for her but she had already gotten out the car…She was quick! We held hands and walked in the range and there was standing my uncle Joe, I haven't seen him in forever I was surprised he recognized me!

"Austin my boy!" He said opening his arms for a hug.

"Hey Uncle Joe!" I said hugging him.

"And is this the pretty girl your mom says you're always talking about?" I can't believe he just said that, I could feel my face getting red.

I sighed "yes this is... Her name is Kendra, Kendra this is my uncle Joe."

"Hi, pleasure meeting you!" She said shaking his hand.

"No the pleasure is mine!... So what are y'all here for?"

"Remember I talked to you on the phone about today..." I said.

"Oh yeah, yeah that's right! Austin you know what to do I'll leave you in charge."

"Thanks! Come follow me..." I said leading the way. "Okay first put these on..." I said handing Kendra a pair of socks "oh and what pair do you want to wear?" I asked holding tall black horse riding boot and a brown pair of brown short horse riding boots that looked like combat boots.

"Brown ones."

"Alright now which horse do you want to ride?"

"Whoa, there's so many to choose from..." She walked and looked at the horses, stopped and smiled. "That one!!"

I couldn't help but smile, "that's Toby I use to ride him all the time as a kid..."

"Really?"

"Yup!" I helped her get Toby ready to ride like by putting on the saddle, the head piece and that kind of stuff and made sure everything was secure. I was surprised I remembered how to do all of this, I haven’t done it in years, it just all came back naturally. “Okay you want to try to get on yourself or would you like my help?”

“I can do it myself, I don’t always need your help…” She attempted to get on Toby but failed.

“Are you positive you wouldn’t like any help?” I asked.

“No, I’m fine that was just practice, I know I can do it gosh Austin.”

“Whatever you say Kendra…” I stepped back and started to record her.

“What are you doing?”

“Well since you’re such an expert on getting on horses why not remember this moment by recording it.” She just gave me a dirty look and tried again but failed. Kenny struggled and tried multiple times, she stopped and looked at me and mumbled the words…

“I need help.”

“What was that? You need what?” I asked getting a little closer to get a good shot of her admitting she cant do it on her own.