Chapter 16 - Everything's Happening So Quickly

“Hey you ready to get going?” Austin asked.

“Yeah .” I answered smiling looking up at him.

We got up from the blanket and left to Austin’s car. Today Austin left me at my house since there was school tomorrow. I couldn’t wait for next week, next week is spring break! Going to spend everyday with Austin!

“Goodnight Kenny”

“Goodnight Austin” we pecked and he waited till I got inside to make sure I got inside safely.

Right when I got to my room I removed my make up, and showered. I decided to pick out my clothes for tomorrow so I don’t waste time in the morning. I picked out a peachish pinkish shirt, with light blue jeans, and black flats with a bow on them.

I got into bed and right when my head touched the pillow I fell asleep.

**Next Morning, Monday**

I woke up not even tired I showered and brushed my teeth then put my clothes on. When I was doing my hair and makeup Kylie ran into my room. She looked adorable she was wearing a striped white and blue shirt, khaki shorts, and toms.

“TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT WITH AUSTIN!!!”

“Well…He took me to a really nice restaurant, we ate on the roof! Then we laid down on this blanket and looked up at the stars. It was so perfect it could have been a movie!”

“Awwwe! Soo cute!”

“Yeah he says he tries to be the romantic type but sometimes that doesn’t work out for him but tonight it definitely did! But I'll tell you more later we have to go to school!"

**Austin’s POV, Thursday**

I was on the phone with Kendra when suddenly my mom interrupted me “Austin come down stairs!!!!”

“Hey Kendra I have to go I’ll text you later”

“Okay love you!”

“Love you too!”

I ran down the stairs to find my mom talking to a bunch of people. “Umm hi”

“Hello you must be Austin!” one guy said.

“Umm yeah…”

“Remember how we said we should hire management well they heard you sing and they would love to be part of our team!!!” My mom said, I laughed a little though because our team right now was only me and her.

“That’s awesome!!!”

“Yes and we already have talked to the greatest record labels! We have them here if you guy would like to take a look…”

Me and my mom looked in the binder and saw that one stood out Universal Republic Record Label. It had many celebrities signed to it. “We’re interested in Universal Republic… And you guys are hired!” Mom said.

“Great! Just sign here…” We had to sign a lot of papers my hand even started to hurt!

“So we will call Universal Rupublic and let them know now!” The man went outside then came back in about 5 minutes later.

“They want you!” I was so happy first my Mahomies, then a team that wasn’t only me and my mom, and now a record deal!

“Thank so much!” I said thanking him.

“Anytime!... So we’ll fly you guys out to Miami and get the record deal signed and have it be official you know.”

“Okay when?” Mom asked.

“Well this week you have spring break?”

“Yeah I do…”

“Okay so tomorrow! Get your things packed and I’ll bring you the tickets first thing tomorrow morning!”

“Awesome thank you guys so much!” Mom said they left and I just stood there in shock! Everything was happening so quickly, plus what would Kendra say this week was suppose to be our week…

“Aren’t you happy Austin? This is exciting!”

“Yeah so exciting…”