Chapter 43 - Embarrassment...

One Direction - One Way Or Another ...(Just because it's suck in my head lol)

**Austin’s POV**

**Just Landed In Florida**

When I was walking towards the large glass doors to go outside the first person I saw was my mom.

“Austin over here! Look over here, sweetheart!” My mom said waving her hand in the air and jumping to get my attention.  And now the embarrassment in my life begins again.

“Hey mom!”

“Oh my goodness you look so-“ I cut her off and said “I look the same mom, I didn’t change at all…”

“You didn’t even let me finish, I was going to say perfect but okay then.” She attacked me in a mama bear hug. “How was your visit in San Antonio?”

“Awesome!”

“Dave how was your flight?” And here she goes with the questions…

“Pretty good, I had a good nap for sure!” He answered.

“Great, Austin how was yours?”

“It was like any other flight mom…”

“Okay just asking… So how’s Kendra’s mom?”

“She’s good mom you should just call her…”

“Yeah I might tonight… But how’s Kendra?”

“She’s amazing… believe me I would know!” I said smirking remembering last night.

“Umm okay let’s go though; Dave can you put the luggage in the trunk of the car!” She said walking to the driver’s seat.

“Alright little man if you can get these in the luggage in the trunk I’ll give you 20 dollars and if you whimper for my help you give me 20 dollars!” Dave said standing back.

“Deal!” He’s so stupid I’m so going to make 20 dollars mostly because there’s only three bags, this couldn’t be any easier! “Alright pay up I did it!”

“Pshh yeah right I just said that so I don’t have to put them away!”

“What!? This was your entire crewel plan?” I said in confusion.

“Yup look who’s a little girl now… LITTLE GIRL!” Dave said walking towards the car.

“No that’s my line I call you a little girl! And you should have put those bags away not me and that should have been my plan on you not me! This is all wrong!” I said outside the car loudly.

“Austin get in the car and stop talking nonsense to yourself!” My mom said through the window. I opened the backdoor of the car and sat inside as Dave chuckled.

“This isn’t over David!” I whispered in his ear.

**Alex’s POV**

 **That Night**

“Pass me that babe it fell!” I said to Kylie pointing to the object on the floor. She bent down and picked it up. “Mhmmm look at that view guys!”

“OMG YOU’RE ON YOUNOW!? How dare you do that in front of the viewers!”Kylie said in laughing a bit putting the camera in its normal position.

“Haha they like it!”

“Whatever…” Kylie said sitting next to me in front of the camera.

“How dare you intrude my YOUNOW and not I’ve say hi!” I said joking around.