chapter three, dance.

- Camila -

- Camila -

Theo's parents weren't home so I went straight to his room and knocked on the door.
"Come in!"

I went into his room and sat on his navy bed. His new sheets were the only thing different in the whole room. It's always immaculate, which I never understood considering he's not one to spend time cleaning. A minute later, he came out of his ensuite soaking wet with just a towel around his waist.
"Hey."

"Sorry-" I turned away, "thought you'd be dressed by now."

"Calm down, we're not twelve anymore. Just need to grab my shirt." He held onto his towel as he opened his wardrobe and grabbed a few clothes.
"Someone got dressed up." He smiled as he looked me up and down, "You do know it's just Joey's house, right?"

"Shut up. I was in the mood to, and it's probably my last chance to before we go back school."

I admired his dripping wet muscles and hair as he walked back to his en-suite. I know I shouldn't but they weren't that defined a few months ago. "Hm sure, ok."
He closed the door behind him and I heard the towel drop. "It's a bit short though."

"Oh fuck off, we're not twelve anymore." I joked.

"Touché."

"Is Katie coming?"

"I'm not sure, haven't talked to her today."

"Oh, ok. Why not?"

He sighed lightly, "She wanted to meet up but I was with you."

"Oh no- don't let me get in the middle, please."

"I'm not, she just thinks that now you're back I won't want to talk to her anymore."

"Shit Theo, do you want me to talk to her?"

"Please don't, it's not important anyway, we're not dating and I just don't have time to."

"If she's here tonight you better talk to her."

"We'll see. What convinced you to come anyway? You weren't sure this morning and now you're all dolled up."

"Well I bumped into Matt at the-"

"Matt? You're dressed up for Matt?" He chuckled.

"No! I'm dressed up for myself. But he invited me so I can't not go."

"Hmm. I bet you wouldn't be dressed like that if he didn't ask."