chapter thirty-seven, yours.

- Theodore -

- Theodore -

I got off the floor and followed her, sitting on the bed as she picked up a black bag off the floor.

She left the bag on the edge of the bed as she climbed onto me, pushing me back onto her pillows. Her lips met mine and seconds later our tongues were fighting for dominance, her's winning, but I'm not complaining. She pulled away and pressed her finger to my lips, picking up the bag and pulling out a black blindfold.
"Where's this going?"
She giggled as she put it over my eyes, blocking out everything until I was completely blind.

Seconds later she was picking up my wrists and the sound of metal clinking made me realise she was cuffing me to the bed. "Naughty girl..."

Both my hands were chained to the top of her bed as she straddled me. Her hands glided up my chest and she breathed heavily on my lips, making sure not to touch them.
"You stay still and relax..." she hummed.

I could feel her breath on my neck, raising the hairs. She lowered her mouth to my collarbone, my chest, down my abdomen and to my waistband.
"These are in the way..."

Her small fingers slipped under the waistline and pulled them down, revealing my erect cock.
"Mhm, that's better..." she exhaled onto my erection. My trousers and boxers were on the floor, leaving me completely naked, blind and chained.

Her hands pressed on my chest for support as she positioned herself above me.
The familiar wet feel hit my dick and I soon realised she was rubbing against me.
"Cam-"

"One day, we're going to fuck so hard you won't remember your name, just mine." She moved her hands and began tracing my muscles, her thumbs rubbing on my v-lines. "I'm going to ride you like this..." she began rocking against me, my dick rubbing off her thighs and lips, "and you're going to scream my name."

"Camila..." I moaned slightly, pulling on the restrains and biting on my bottom lip.

"Mhm, like that... but louder-" she rocked faster, "and harder." She pressed herself against me and I felt my ejaculation building up more and more.

"Cam-"

"But not just yet." She stopped, moving herself away from me, leaving my breath deep and unsteady. Her fingers moved from my stomach to my dick, stroking it softly.

"Right now I want you to do something for me..."

"Anything." I sighed huskily. She has me completely, I'd do anything for this girl.

"I want you to imagine my pussy... imagine it around your dick..." her hands stretched around my dick and she slowly started to pump it. "Imagine how tight I'd feel around your big cock... you'd fill me completely..."

I closed my eyes under the mask and started picturing her riding me like she said. She moved faster, jerking me off as she tightened her grip.

"Theo..." she moaned, "Mhm fuck Theo..."