chapter eight, janitor's closet.

- Theodore -

- Theodore -

Is it a coincidence that Cam got ice cream while Matt was at Lacey's? Coincidences don't happen like that, they got ice cream together and Zoe lied to me about it. Did she ask Zoe to lie? Why wouldn't she tell me? Is it because of what we did?

These questions kept my mind running all night, and this morning too. I poured myself a glass of water as I packed my bag.

Did he kiss her? Did she kiss him? I mean... she wanted to, but did she go through with it?

This is the thing about this situation. You think you can live without something, but once you get a taste you never want to go back. That's how it is with Camila. I've been her friend for so long, someone I could just talk and laugh with, but now I've seen her, touched her, tasted her - I crave her.

I was hoping things would be the same for her. That her first kiss, first orgasm was with me, she's come back for seconds, with me. But maybe not.

I turned on the engine of my car as headed to school. My uniform is uncomfortable so I loosened my tie and the top button. I look half dead from my lack of sleep but I can't miss my first day.

I was greeted by a few of the boys from the basketball team as I walked in.
"DeMarco!" Jake's heavy hand met my back, "you're coming to the meeting after school." It sounded more like a demand than a question so I nodded in agreement.

My eyes scanned the hall for her as I headed to my first class. I have social studies and Cam has history, so the chances of me finding her this morning are slim.

The class was agonisingly boring. It's our first day back so they just talked about the curriculum we're going to be following and gave us our seating arrangement. I'm beside Max which isn't dreadful, we'll probably talk about basketball all class. I noticed Katie at the front of the class but I think it's best I steer clear of her.

I spun my pencil around in my fingers as I chewed on my gum, thinking of all the possible outcomes if I talk to Cam.

Next was Geometry, which thankfully I share with her. My eyes locked onto the blonde-haired girl the second I walked into the class.
"Theodore DeMarco, seat 18." The teacher pointed towards the back of the classroom, half a room away from Cam.

I slumped into my seat and watched as she fell deep into conversation with the dark featured girl beside her.

I watched the way she smirked and innocently giggled while she bit the end of her pen. The way she flicked her hair off her shoulder or batted her eye lids. I've forgotten my own name at this point, my mind just clouded with her. Her smile, her touch, her body.
My trousers began to tighten and I had to pull my mind away and focus on the blackboard to get rid of my boner.

I tried to catch up with her after class but she was too caught up in a crowd of girls from the volleyball team to even look for me.

"Dory DM!" Jake swept me up and guided me to the table full of athletes and cocky jocks. I fit in perfectly with them all, but that doesn't mean I enjoy sitting with them. I'd much rather sit with Cam, but I understand that's probably not a good idea.