Crashing a Motorcycle and Other Fun Activities (Chapter 4)

[Edited] Kind of episode 3 spoilers?

"Takemichi-Kun, are you stupid?" Asks (Y/N) as she bonks him on the head with her pencil. She stands over his shoulder to see he's done nothing with his work. Takemichi looks up at her, near tears. "Oh, don't cry! Please! Hinata-Chan will yell at me!"

Takemichi sniffs, looking back down at his notes, "Don't yell at me." He says through another sniff.

(Y/N) sits back down to continue helping Takemichi study. She leans her head into her hand with a sigh. Takemichi pays even less attention than she does in class which means she has to take notes or she won't have any studying material. The two of them are sitting in Takemichi's room while (Y/N) desperately tries to explain the subject to him.

"Okay, well, why don't you go over this tonight? We can come here together after school to study. I'm not letting you fail, Takemichi-Kun." Says (Y/N) as she gathers her things.

"Why do you care so much about my grades?" Asks Takemichi. He lowers his head into his arms. (Y/N) slides the door open.

"Because we are friends." Says (Y/N) before she promptly shuts the door. She can hear Takemichi moving around in his room as she leaves. (Y/N) hurries home so that she can do her own work.

***

"Are you sure we can't move today's study session to tomorrow?" Asks Takemichi tiredly. (Y/N) silently wonders why he's so tired. The two are now making their way to the class that they have together.

"Why? So you can ask to move it again tomorrow? No way." Says (Y/N). She shakes her head.

"But (Y/N)-Chan!" Pleads Takemichi. He looks close to tears yet again.

"No. If you ask one more time to move it then I'll slap you." Says (Y/N). The two of them enter their class without another word and take their seats in the corner. (Y/N) has a feeling that Takemichi is going to be angry with her for a bit, though she doesn't care much. As long as he isn't failing his classes.

While taking notes, she finds her thoughts wandering to Mikey and Draken. Only about a week and a half ago those two had waltzed into their school. That was the same day (Y/N) had actually talked to them for the first time. She was betting they would show up soon. They haven't broken into the school to kidnap anyone in awhile, which is odd. (Y/N) is surprised to find, and a little sad, that she hasn't seen Draken since that day in the store.

Speaking of the day in the store, (Y/N) couldn't help but think about how fun that night was. They had stayed up well past midnight and slept in the next morning until late. She thought fondly of how good the movie was that Naoto had picked. She would have to think about scheduling another movie night with her cousins.

After realising she had stopped writing, (Y/N) hurried to pick up where her pen had stopped. After some time the class was finally over and they were released. (Y/N) doesn't bother to say anything to Takemichi as she hurries off to her next class. She figures that if he's mad then talking to him isn't going to help much if at all.

"I think your boyfriend is mad at me." Says (Y/N) as she takes her seat in the final class of the day. Hinata looks a bit surprised as she too sits.

"Why's that?"

"Because I'm refusing to change our study time from today to tomorrow." Says (Y/N). She rolls her eyes as she notices that they will be listening to another lecture in this class. At least she has Hinata to take notes. Hinata doesn't respond to (Y/N), though she assumes Hinata simply doesn't have anything to say about it. What is there to say? "I'm going to use your copy for notes." Says (Y/N) as she lays her head in her arms.