'<3' (Chapter 26)

NO spoilers or TWs

"Awe, (Y/N)-Chan! Thanks!" Exclaims Nahoya. (Y/N) carries his bag since he doesn't have the hands to do so. He skips happily beside her, the smile on his face wider than usual. The two are walking back towards the others with the haul of things Nahoya had bought at a nearby store.

"Yeah," Says (Y/N). "What are you going to do with all of this."

"I don't know, but I'll find a use!" Says Nahoya. "Don't worry, I'll make Mitsuya carry that once we get back to the others."

"If Mitsuya carries it then I'm gonna have to help him too—"

"And Draken, but it'll be less on you. Thanks again, (Y/N)-Chan!" He replies happily. "I'll make sure to give you something." He says, referring to the random things in the bags they carry.

"What all did you buy anyways?"

"I bought lots of things!" Nahoya says cheerfully. He doesn't answer the question so (Y/N) assumes -rightfully- that he hasn't kept track of everything he's bought.

They continue on down towards where everyone has agreed to meet before leaving. (Y/N) doesn't even know how she had gotten dragged into this. One moment she was leaning on Draken, half asleep, watching the sun slowly set. The next moment Nahoya had convinced her to come shopping with him, making her his unfortunate victim. She followed him from store to store. She wonders where he got all the money from. She knows for a fact that Mikey was the only one to bring money along with him. She assumes he probably stole someone else's money. She'd overheard Draken telling Nahoya he couldn't steal any of her things. She never really gave it a second thought, but now she's definitely thinking back to it.

Apparently Nahoya is really good at pickpocketing since nobody's said anything and he's bought all this stuff. (Y/N) feels a little bad for the people he must have taken the money from, but there isn't really anything she can do. He won't listen to her if she tells him to stop taking peoples money, she's sure of it. Plus, she doesn't want to get on his bad side.

(Y/N) shrugs the feeling off. Being friends with literally gang leaders just about ensures there will be things that happen that you don't approve of. At least Nahoya isn't going around killing people, which she's sure he would do.

His constant smile is a bit eerie, but (Y/N) can only find herself feeling lucky that she's on his team and not anyone else's. Mikey, Baji, Draken, Chifuyu, the twins, if she wasn't their friends she would be terrified of them. Mikey and Mitsuya are her best friends, but if she wasn't friends with them then she would probably have done everything in her power to stay out of their way and away from them. Sure, all of them are very nice to her, but that doesn't change that they are gang leaders. Sometimes (Y/N) completely forgets. It makes her stomach hurt when she thinks about how Draken is the second in command to a powerful gang. Not because she thinks poorly of him because of it, but because of the fact he's a walking target. If anyone wants Mikey, or Toman as a whole, to hurt then all they have to do is kill Draken. Sure, he can defend himself. He always has, but what if one day he slips up? That would mean never getting to see him again.

Losing Draken is something she physically cannot picture. It hurts too much, especially since only weeks ago he had been on deaths door. Thinking about it is unbearable to say the least. Thinking about losing him hurts more than anyone will ever know.

"Thanks again, (Y/N)-Chan! You're the best!" Exclaims Nahoya as he takes half of the bags from her and hands them to Mitsuya. Mitsuya looks at the bags as if he may just start crying. (Y/N) and Nahoya laugh together at his face.

"Do I really have to—"

"Yes!"

Mitsuya sighs. He makes everyone carry something, Nahoya carrying his and his brothers bag in one hand.

Draken takes the bag (Y/N) had been given, carrying both of theirs in one hand. With his other hand, he holds hers, their fingers intertwined, arms swinging back and forth. (Y/N) walks beside him quietly, listening in to both Draken's conversations with Mitsuya, Baji, and Chifuyu and the conversation going on between the twins, Mikey, and Takemichi. She grins, watching Mikey slap Takemichi's insanely red back. Draken notices him. Smirking, he drops (Y/N)'s hand and leans behind her. He too slaps Takemichi's back.

"That hurts!"

"That's the point." Says Draken. He and Mikey laugh at Takemichi's face. "Should have put sunscreen on, dumbass."

Draken grabs (Y/N)'s hand again as they continue on down the road.

"What did you buy? These bags are heavy!" Says Mitsuya.

"All of the bags are heavy." Says Mikey. "Do you need help, Mitsuya—"

"No, I'm fine." Says Mitsuya. He straightens his back and quickens his pace a bit so that he can be at the front of the group.

"Wait, why am I carrying this?" Questions Mikey. "Ken-Chin, carry this for me."

"But I'm already carrying mine and (Y/N)'s— fine." He agrees after seeing the threatening look on Mikey's face. He yanks the bag out of Mikey's hand with a sigh.

(Y/N) looks around the street while they walk, taking in the beauty of this city. The murmurs of people walking past them fills her ears though she can't quite hear what anyone is saying. Nahoya skips in front of his twin, trying to make him laugh with stupid jokes. Chifuyu gives Baji a questioning face while Baji tries to tell him a story. They seem to go well together, though you wouldn't expect it. The two are different in so many ways, yet they get along so effortlessly.

Mitsuya, Draken, and Mikey make fun of Takemichi's horrible burn while he looks on the verge of tears. (Y/N) grins, shoving the hand not holding Draken's into the pocket of his jacket in which he was letting her wear. She thinks about how they definitely have to do this again. It's fun to be around all of them. (Y/N) doesn't know the twins very well, though she hopes she will one day. She and Nahoya get along well considering this is the first time they've hung out.

"Did you have fun?" Draken asks. He gazes at (Y/N) from the corner of his eye.

"Of course. Did you?" She looks over at Draken. His hair falls around his face. It's a little strange to see him with his hair down even though he always wears it like that when they have sleepovers. (Y/N) can't take her mind off of how pretty he looks.

"Yeah. I got to spend time with you." Says Draken. "And the others." He adds, smiling down at (Y/N). His smile looked so genuine.

***

After many more hectic hours everyone had finally gone their separate ways. (Y/N) was only half asleep when reading the text message.

TJW <3

Goodnight. I love you <333

(Y/N) grins down at her phone. Sleepily, she types out a response.

TJW <3

Goodnight and I love you too <33333

TO BE CONTINUED....

Word count: 1,302

If you aren't following me than you may not have seen, but I dropped my phone face down on concrete and that's why I haven't posted in awhile. Sorry again, but it's fixed now! This chapter is late because I was playing Minecraft with my girlfriend and I forgot.... Sorry

50k special should be out tomorrow. Can't wait for you guys to read it <333

Upvotes/ Comments/ Follows/ are very much appreciated :))