'Does It Hurt' (Chapter 23)

Kind of spoilers for episode 11? No TWs

"I love you." (Y/N) says. She sits down beside Draken's hospital bed.

"Huh, love you too, but why're you saying that? I'm not dead." Says Draken.

"I'm saying it because you aren't dead. I really thought I was going to lose you." Says (Y/N). "I wanted to make sure you knew I loved you so that if you actually do die anytime soon then at least you'll know."

"I'm not gonna die anytime soon." Says Draken. "Did you cry?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, well sorry I worried you."

(Y/N) kisses Draken quickly. He stares at her incredulously.

"What's that for?"

"Well I've never been the one to kiss you so—"

"I'm not going to die soon!"

"Yeah. I like kissing you anyways." Says (Y/N). She grins at Draken's face.

"Ooh, do you now?" Asks Draken. He smiles too. "God, I can't wait to get out of here. Me, you, and Mikey—" Draken cuts himself off. He hadn't heard about their make up yet. When (Y/N) didn't react in any particular way to his name, Draken went on. "We need to go to the lake again. Maybe bring Chifuyu, Baji, and Mitsuya along too."

"Totally. That'll be the first thing we do once you're cleared to go home."

***

"Shit, looks like there's another gang leader in town now." Says (Y/N). She drapes Draken's jacket over her swimming suit and pulls her hair up in a topknot, imitating Mikey.

"Hey, are you mocking me again."

"There isn't room for the two of us in Toman, Mikey-Kun." Says (Y/N).

"You're dumb as hell."

"Ayo, don't call me dumb! I'm a gang leader, I'll fuck you up. Bitch."

"Stop! I can't tell if you're mocking me or Draken now." Says Mikey.

"Hey, are you talking shit about me? I'll fuck you up. Bitch."

(Y/N) and Mikey laugh together. (Y/N) carefully lays Draken's jacket on top of his bike before she jumps off the side of the bridge with Mikey. Mikey disappears under the water for a second before resurfacing in front of (Y/N). He pulls her onto his back. He aggressively swims towards Takemichi while (Y/N) clings to his back.

Takemichi screams as Mikey cracks his head into Takemichi's back. "What is wrong with you?"

"Oh my God! Draken, Takemitchy just hit (Y/N)!" Shouts Mikey.

"Takemitchy? What're you doing?" Asks Draken. He glares at Takemichi from across the lake. "Did you hit (Y/N)?"

"No!"

"Yes you did!" Shouts Mikey. "Didn't he, (Y/N)." Everyone looks at (Y/N). She nods her head.

"What? No I didn't! Please, Draken-Kun!"

"Run, Mitchy!" (Y/N) shouts. Takemichi stares at her in shock before he tries swimming away. Draken catches up to him quickly, holding him under the water for many seconds.

"This'll teach you a lesson, you little bitch!"

(Y/N) and Mikey snicker while they climb out of the water. Mikey collects a small pile of rocks. He begins skipping them on the water. He bounces around with excitement when one of them skips more than three times.