'New Fears' (Chapter 6)

[Edited] No spoilers or TWs.

(Y/N) found today to be quite boring. A week had passed since that exam and today was the day her class would be going over the answers. (Y/N) hadn't been much surprised to see herself pass with flying colors, but it was a delightful surprise to find that Takemichi had gotten a grade almost as high as she did. Since that day, Draken had come to pick (Y/N) up for school every morning.

Having absolutely nothing to do, she stares out the window. Occasionally a bird would perch itself upon the windowsill and sit there for a little while before flying away. (Y/N) thought it was strangely amusing to watch. Something outside caught her attention as another bird flew off. Two motorcycles driving into the school parking lot. As someone who doesn't know the first thing about motorcycles, (Y/N) thinks it's strange to constantly find herself on or around them.

(Y/N) quickly flips out her phone and pulls up Draken's contact info.

Draken

Hey, are you guys outside of the school right now?

Yeah

Don't break into the school again. Please.

(Y/N) tapped Takemichi's shoulder and showed him the texts. She watched his eyes as they scanned over the phone and once he finished reading she pointed nonchalantly out the window. After checking to make sure the teacher wasn't looking, Takemichi leans over (Y/N)'s desk to get a look at them.

Draken

Is that you and Takemitchy?

Yeah. Why are you guys here??

We are bored.
Come down here.

Give us a second.

"What do we do now, Takemichi-Kun?" Asks (Y/N) in a hushed voice. She shuts her phone and slips it into her pocket.

"Let's go meet up with them." Says Takemichi. He moves away from her desk before raising his hand, "May I go to the bathroom?" He asks once the teacher notices him. The teacher throws him a quick nod. Takemichi grins at (Y/N) as he walks off.

(Y/N) raises her hand too, "Could I also go to the bathroom, sir?" The teacher nods impatiently before turning back to finish what he was showing the class. Once (Y/N) had exited the class she immediately found Takemichi waiting for her.

"Wonder what they want." Says Takemichi. (Y/N) shrugs as they hurry out of the building.

"Dunno." Replies (Y/N). It doesn't surprise her anymore that she gets excited to see them. As they finally make it out of the school they find Draken and Mikey waiting close by the door. They also find two new bikes beside Mikey and Draken's. Two men who (Y/N) had not seen previously stand before them.

One of them wears a cross earring. His hair is somewhere between silver and lilac. The second is tall with about shoulder-length jet-black hair. He's a few inches shorter than Draken.

"Why are we here?" Asks (Y/N) as she glances up at Draken and then the black haired boy. Mikey rests a hand on her shoulder.

"Because Ken-Chin and I wanted to check in on you two!" Exclaims Mikey. He smiles at (Y/N), but she doesn't smile back.

"You could have just texted—"