'Goodbye' (Chapter 22)

Episode 9-11 spoiler warning. No TWs. This chapter is a continuation of the last one. Please don't drop the ff because you didn't finish this chapter. There are going to be more chapters.

"Help me out, Takemichi-Kun." Says (Y/N). "You carry him and I'll protect you. We both know you can't do the protecting."

Takemichi nods wordlessly. (Y/N) helps him to settle Draken down on his back. She walks protectively beside him as he carries Draken. Anyone who isn't from Toman that comes within a ten foot radius is beaten to the ground by (Y/N). She flips out her phone and calls an ambulance as they make their way towards the exit.

"You doing okay?" (Y/N) asks Takemichi as she knocks another guy to the ground. Takemichi nods and they continue on. "We're almost out of here."

They make it out of the parking lot. Edging towards where the ambulance is supposed to meet them, the air becomes heavy. There's an eerie feeling that slowly creeps into the scene.

"Keep an eye out, Takemichi-Kun. Something doesn't feel right." Advises (Y/N). Takemichi nods. They walk a little while more before Takemichi carefully lowers Draken to the ground.

"You're sure this is where we're supposed to wait for the ambulance?" He asks.

"Yep, but it might take awhile. With the festival going on there's gonna be traffic." Says (Y/N). She sighs deeply, staring down at Draken. He's alive and that's all that matters. Now all they have to do is wait for the ambulance....

"Are you serious?"

(Y/N) looks up at Takemichi, confused, but he isn't looking at her. He's looking at the small group of men that are approaching them. All of the men are much bigger than them. They all wear Toman uniforms, so for a second (Y/N) is relieved, but the feeling is short lived. When she sees their faces she recognises them instantly. The person in the front is Kiyomasa.

"How dare a little shit like you give me trouble." Kiyomasa says to Takemichi.

"Takemichi." Both (Y/N) and Takemichi turn to look at Draken. He sits up, looking at Takemichi. "Take (Y/N) and run, please. I can handle these guys."

"(Y/N)? I know you! You slapped me." Says Kiyomasa. "I'm gonna kill you."

"No—" Draken coughs up more blood. "Please, just leave."

"Leave? No way." Says (Y/N). She rolls up her sleeves, "I'll kill this loser before I even think about leaving you."

"Loser? Big talk for a tiny brat." Says Kiyomasa.

"(Y/N)-Chan, sit back and relax. Draken-Kun, thank you for giving me courage." Says Takemichi. "For everything that's happened in my life, this is my revenge."

(Y/N) stares at him incredulously. Does he really think he can singlehandedly take down these guys? There's no way that's happening. And what does he mean by revenge for everything that's happened in his life? He's 14.

"We never settled it, Kiyomasa, our fight." Says Takemichi.

"No matter how you look at it, you lose." Says one of Kiyomasa's men.

"I'll bet anything on Takemichi." Says Draken. "It's bullshit, but I'll play along."

"He's lost his damn mind!" Exclaims Kiyomasa.

"Takemichi will win." Says Draken. "He has (Y/N). He isn't going to lose."

"Let's go, Kiyomasa!" Shouts Takemichi. He atttempts to punch Kiyomasa, but the attempt only backfires when Kiyomasa pulls out a knife and stabs it right into Takemichi's hand.