'The Only Safe One' (Chapter 13)

No spoilers or TWs

"Ow!"

"Sorry— Ken-Kun." Shouts (Y/N) in between giggles.

"Why are you so fucking bad at aiming?" Shouts Draken as he rubs the side of his head. It's the seventh time she's hit him.

Draken had invited (Y/N) and Takemichi to come to the lake with him, Baji, Mikey, and Mitsuya. Since they didn't have school everyone brought bathing suits. They planned on spending the entire day there and (Y/N) would spend the night with Draken and Mikey.

Right now, Draken and (Y/N) were tossing a ball back and forth while waiting for everyone else to arrive.

"Stop!" Shouts Draken as she hits his face again. "Are you doing this on purpose?"

(Y/N) laughs loudly at him. Draken shakes his head at her. She knows he won't hit her back. He throws the ball back.

"That was a good one, (Y/N)-Chan!" Calls Baji as he runs towards them over the bridge.

"Thanks!" She calls back with a smirk. Baji sits down on a large rock to watch them, a boy (Y/N) had never seen before sitting down too. She likes his hair, he's blonde with a dark undercut. She almost doesn't catch the ball that Draken throws back because she's looking at the new guy.

"Stop, what the fuck!" Draken shouts as he narrowly avoids another hit to the head. (Y/N) and Baji laugh at him. "I'm not going to play with you anymore if you keep aiming for my head!"

"Okay, okay. I'll stop." Says (Y/N) as she chucks the ball at his head again. "Oh, oopsies!"

"You're doing that on purpose!" Draken shouts.
(Y/N) decides it might be time to stop, considering the angry look on his face.

They toss the ball back and forth more, Draken seems to no longer be mad. After Mikey, Mitsuya, and Takemichi finally made it there, Baji asked for the ball. (Y/N) gave it to him and takes the place where Baji had been sitting. (Y/N) grins as Baji throws the ball while Draken isn't looking, hitting him on the back of his head.

"Damn" Baji shouts after Draken puts all of his strength into slamming the ball into Baji's head. Baji looks a bit dazed as he lays on the ground, looking around. (Y/N) laughs harder than ever at his confused expression.

"Please don't give Baji a concussion, Ken-Chin." Says Mikey, he too laughing.

"He hit me!" Shouts Draken.

"You let (Y/N)-Chan hit you!"  Shouts Baji.

"Yeah, it's (Y/N)-Chan!" Draken shouts back as he points to (Y/N). (Y/N) finds everyone, even the new guy, looking at her.

"Who's he?" (Y/N) whispers to Mitsuya. Mitsuya looks at her and then the new guys sitting beside her.

"Oh, that's Matsuno Chifuyu." Says Mitsuya. The boy, Chifuyu, looks their way. His face is blank, and he looks back over to Baji and Draken.

"(Y/N), wanna jump in the lake with me?" Asks Mikey. (Y/N) turns to look at him with a curious look on her face.

"Hmm, sure." Says (Y/N). The two stand up before hurrying over to the bridge. Draken, Baji, Chifuyu, and Takemichi follow behind them. "How deep is this?"

"About 4 and a half feet." Says Draken as he pulls his shirt over his head. He strips off his pants, leaving him in his bathing suit. Mikey and Baji do the same, jumping over the bridge happily. Takemichi and
(Y/N) turn to each other, both wearing the same uncertain look as they slowly take off their normal clothes too. "Let's go." Draken says as he pulls (Y/N) towards the side of the bridge by her hand.