'Disrespect' (Chapter 29)

No spoilers or TWs.

"Okay, so basically, what did he say?" Asks (Y/N). She sits in Draken's living room with Mitsuya and Draken. Draken takes her hand in his, playing with her fingers while he listens in.

"Okay, so basically, Mikey told Takemitchy that he'll kick Kisaki out of Toman if Takemitchy gets Baji-San to join back to Toman." Says Mitsuya.

"Why does Takemichi want Kisaki out of Toman?" Asks (Y/N). She glances from Mitsuya to Draken, who looks into her eyes. He taps his finger tips to hers and stares at their hands.

"Dunno, he didn't say why. He just does." Says Mitsuya. "Maybe he knows him personally. Then again, if that's how it is then Kisaki would probably have reacted to Takemitchy hitting him differently."

"Yeah, true. I don't know, it's Takemitchy. He's...." Says Draken. He trails off, not finding a word to describe Takemichi. Mitsuya and (Y/N) laugh lightly.

"Yeah, Takemitchy is strange." Says Mitsuya. "I like him as a person, but he definitely does the most random things sometimes." The other two nod. They definitely can't disagree.

"Takemichi probably has his reasons for doing what he did. I'm sure he wouldn't punch Kisaki for no reason." Says (Y/N). "Then again, I wanted to punch him myself."

Mitsuya laughs, "I would love to punch him too."

"He's got a punchable face, I guess." Says Draken. He speaks slowly and quietly, looking very interested on (Y/N)'s hand. He twists his fingers through hers, looking at their connected hands. He stares at their hands very straight faced, turning their hands around to look at it from different angles. "He made me even more mad when he threatened you. Who does he think he is? He looks like a complete lameass."

"He is a complete lameass." Says (Y/N). She rolls her eyes. "Honestly, if I didn't care about hurting Mikey's rep I would take him on right now." Says (Y/N), and she means it. She hates Kisaki already.

"I don't doubt that." Says Mitsuya. "I would love to see you wipe the floor with his ass."

"I would want to take a swing at him before that though." Says Draken. He drops (Y/N)'s hand. "I really hate that guy. Did you see him trying to threaten (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, who didn't? I think he wants to fight her. He wants everyone to watch him beat her since he thinks she's weak." Says Mitsuya. "I can't believe he would take her on even if he doesn't know how strong she is. She's literally in the inner circle! Fighting (Y/N) would only make people hate him more."

"That's probably why he didn't actually attack her." Murmurs Draken. "He knows what it'll do to his rep with Toman. God, that makes me hate him even more. If it wouldn't have had a negative affect on him then he probably would have attacked you."

"You're right, but I hate him even more because he didn't attack me. If he would have then he wouldn't get to be in Toman anymore and I would get to beat him up." Says (Y/N).

"I hate him." Says Mitsuya. "There isn't really anything to it. I just hate him."

Draken and (Y/N) nod in agreement with him. All three of them have started talking even more than before since that night. It was fun gossiping about Toman with Mitsuya and Draken. She thinks it would be interesting to hear Mikey's view on Kisaki, especially with his personality. She can practically already hear the unpredictable comments he would make.

"Anyways, I should probably get going." Says Mitsuya, Toman jacket in hand. "I'll see you guys later." Draken and (Y/N) tell him a quick goodbye.

"You know, I hope this comes to a fight. I really do." Draken says. (Y/N) gives him a questioning look. "I can't tell you enough how much I want to hurt him. I still can't get over the way he talked to you!" He drops his arm on the back of the couch and behind her shoulders.

"Don't do anything, not until he does at least. It'll only cause us trouble if you do something and plus it would help him out. You don't need to be mad." Says (Y/N). She lays her head back on his arm. "God, I love you."

"I love you too. That's why I'm so mad about how he talks to you." Says Draken. He shakes his head, unable to fathom how someone could disrespected her, even threaten her. In his eyes, it's an unimaginable act.

"Am I staying the night?" Asks (Y/N). Draken nods. "Okay. It's getting late so let's go to your bedroom."

"You should wear some of my clothes to sleep in." Says Draken. It comes from nowhere in particular, so it takes (Y/N) a moment to process.

"Huh? Okay, but why?"

"Cause I never get to see you in my clothes. It's cute." Draken mumbles, seemingly embarrassed. "You don't have to...."

"Aww, you're so adorable!" Exclaims (Y/N). Draken's cheeks light up slightly. He pulls one of his hoodies out of his dresser drawer and hands it to (Y/N).

"That's a bit big on me so I would like to see how big it is on you." Says Draken as (Y/N) walks out of his room and to the bathroom.

The hoodie is indeed big on (Y/N). The hems of the shirt hang around her the middle of her thighs. She could probably wear it as a really short dress. It's a black hoodie. There are tiny holes on the hoodie and the strings are worn out with bite marks. She grins, not knowing he chewed on the strings of his clothing previously. The piece of clothing smells like him. Is that a weird thing to be thinking about while wearing your boyfriends clothing? (Y/N) could definitely get used to wearing his things. She quite enjoys it.

"Damn, you are literally so pretty." Draken says when she sits down on his bed. "Ugh, marry me already!"

"Hah, you wish." Says (Y/N).

"You're right, I do wish." Draken says with a dramatic eye roll. He lays back and extends an arm out to (Y/N).

She grins, crawling over to him and laying down in his arms as she's done so many times before. Her face presses to his side. (Y/N) traces the scar slowly with her index finger. A dim light is casted by a lamp on Draken's beside table. It illiminates the ceiling slightly. Draken's skin is cold on her face. It gives her the same feeling as when you flip over your pillow and it's cold. The feeling of Draken's chest falling and rising puts her at ease.

"We should go on another date soon." Draken whispers. He strokes (Y/N)'s hair.

"Yeah, we should." Says (Y/N). "This'll be our third date. We should go on dates more often."

"Yeah. How about next week? Friday night. We can go somewhere and then you can spend the night." Suggests Draken.

"That works for me." Says (Y/N). She raises her head to look at Draken. He sits up a little, pulling her chin towards him so that he can give her one last kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Word count: 1,316

This is kind of a filler chapter. I'm at my friends house right now so I didn't have any time to write. Sorry, but next chapter will be longer.

Uhmm anyways next chapter is going to be Draken's POV.

It might not be out tomorrow since it's supposed to be longer and higher quality. I'm going to be with my friend everyday this week besides Thursday so all of the chapters this week will be shorter if not missed.

Upvotes/ Comments/ Follows are appreciated.