(50K Special)

No spoilers or TWs. Keep in mind that this isn't 'canon' to my story! I'm going to do another special for each 50k, like 100k 150k, that kind of thing. All of them will be viewer recommended. Sorry this is so late-

"(Y/N)-Chin, wake up!" Mikey whispers in her ear, poking her head.

"What are you doing in my house—"

"That isn't important right now, (Y/N)-Chin!" Says Mikey. He stomps his feet impatiently. "Ken-Chin told me to wake you up!"

"Ken? Where is he—"

"Let's go!" Mikey exclaims. He grabs her arm, yanking her from the bed.

The division leaders of Toman love spending their free time in (Y/N) and Draken's house, especially Mikey. It's (Y/N)'s last year of college so Mikey likes to come around even more.

Draken and (Y/N) bought a cute little apartment together for her first year of Highschool and their two year anniversary. Since Draken has taken his cat with him, Chifuyu often comes to visit (Y/N) and the cat. They could sit around for hours stroking the now not so small cats fur. The cats grown to like (Y/N) almost more than Draken.

"Put some clothes on!" Shouts Mikey when he pulls (Y/N) through the door to the front room. (Y/N) can't see a thing, though she can feel Mikey's hands over her eyes. "Don't be flashing us!"

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Asks Draken. "I'm literally wearing pants."

"Where is your shirt? That's inappropriate! You creep!" Screeches Mikey. (Y/N) peels his hands away from her face. She stares at Draken's bare chest, her eyes landing on the scar.

"Oh, he's fine." Says (Y/N). Draken turns back towards the food he's making. (Y/N) walks over to his side. She leans her head into his shoulder, watching him cook.

"Hungry?" Asks Draken. He glances down at (Y/N), who nods slowly. Her hand reaches out, almost on instinct, to touch the still jagged scar. It's a little habit she's developed. Draken looks down at her hand, batting it away so he can continue making food.

"What are we doing today?" (Y/N) asks as she walks over to sit down at the long wooden table with Mikey.

"The fair is gonna be open this week. We can go today if you want." Says Mikey. "I'll invite everyone."

(Y/N) grins, watching him pull his phone out. He holds his phone up, snapping a picture of the two. He sends it to the group chat with everyone else. She watches him explain that they want everyone to come to the fair while Baji and Mitsuya freak out about Mikey being with (Y/N) but not them.

(Y/N) got many angry phone calls from Mitsuya, to which she picked up and explained that Mikey wasn't invited over either.

Before putting her phone away, (Y/N) took a picture of Draken, shirtless, bringing their food over. He wore an annoyed expression in the photo.

"Here." Draken says, sitting everyones food down. "(Y/N), remind me later that we need to go to the store." Says Draken. (Y/N) nods, eating quickly.

When they leave the house, they are immediately ambushed by the twins, Nahoya trying his very best —and succeeding— to scare Draken, Mikey, and (Y/N). Souta watches from a distance, his hands shoved in his pockets. Nahoya laughs loudly at Draken's scared face.

"That wasn't funny!" Draken shouts, lunging at him. Nahoya runs off down the street, Draken right behind him. His loud giggles can be heard from a surprising distance, along with Draken's shouts.

Souta, (Y/N), and Mikey hurry after them, not trying very hard to keep up. Once the three get to Draken and Nahoya, they all walk down the street together. (Y/N) walks in front of Draken and beside Nahoya, who stands next to his twin. Mikey walks behind the twins and with Draken.