Chapter 19

chapter 19

Guys please vote for the previous chapter as well as this one.
Please 👉👈

I write ✍️ for you guys daily, so you can atleast provide me with your vote 🙂

Priya's POV

What!! Now Rahul will be sitting with us???

Please god he shouldn't sit with me atleast.

Please, after yesterday's encounter i am so much Nervous to face him.

He along with others stand infront us.

Then Rahul spoke up " Let's first Arrange the sitting arrangements"

"Okay" we all stood up and he then spoke up "umm I think we should first introduce ourselves so that it would be easy for all us and to make the sitting arrangements"

Then his friend spoke up "okay so let me start first, i am Yash"

"Rahul" "Preeti" "Riya"

" i am Shrey and your turn "

"I am Uday" "Priya" " Manvi" "Bhawna"

"Vi-" Yash cut him off "Vibhor! We know you very nicely"

Then Rahul said "okay then let's make a pair of girl and Boy, so Yash with Bhawna, Shrey with Manvi, Preeti with Vibhor, Riya with Uday and lastly Me with Priya"
He didn't look up at me when he spoke the last line but mine are popped out.

Did i hear that perfectly? I am With him.

"So now as we are 5 pairs, lets make our juniors understand the concept Frist of the Julius Caesar's play perfectly then in next Period we will sit together to discuss the whole project, what say?" Rahul said

"Sure and Btw nice Pairing" Yash winked at Rahul but he just rolled his eyes.

Bhawna and Yash sat on the first bench, then Behind them Vibhor,Preeti, then Uday,Riya, then Shrey, Manvi and finally on the last bench Rahul and me

But Rahul and i am standing why??

Because When i take a step to sit inside even he does so we move back but we don't look at Eachother.

Again we both take a step forward and again collide a bit with eachother.

"Umm you sit inside" Rahul spoke and i quietly sat in. (With in i mean the bench in the corner, sticked to the wall)

"I will bring my pen and Notebook, give me one mintue"

I smiled and he quickly went to bring the stuff plus he even brought his friends as well.

He sat beside me and our shoulders brushed due to which i moved more towards the Wall to maintain a good distance.l between us.

I opened my notebook and clicked on my pen continuously in nervousness.

"Priya stop that, it's kinda irritating" He said pointing at the Pen

"Ohh sorry" i stopped Immediately but not clicking it once again.

He took a deep Breath and began to write something on his notebook which i don't know what and began explaining.

"Umm Rahul" he stopped explaining

"Yeah? Any doubt?"

"Woh i am unable to see properly"

He looked at his notebook and then at me.

He moved his notebook in the middle then moved a bit closer to me and i moved a bit away.

"You have to come close to me" He said looking at me, making my heart skip a beat.