Chapter 55

Please vote comment and Follow!!

Rahul's POV

We have been Practicing our dance since yesterday and so i think we boy's are definitely gonna win!

Let the girl's also see our moves and charms.

"Boy's i think we should get Ready" I said

We all head towards our room when i thought of Walking towards Priya and tease her a bit.

I knock on her door "coming" i heard

Bhawna opened the door and said "what?"

"Umm where is Priya?"

"On my head, can't you see?"

I looked upon her head "nope I can't"

"Argh get lost we are busy dressing up"

"Okay just give her my message that, we boy's will win today and she will fall for me more through my moves and charms"

Then I heard Priya "in your Dreams Chocolate boy"

Bhawna moved aside and Priya came infront of me "and stick this thing in your head that girls will win and" she takes a step towards me and whisper in my ears "you won't be able to take your eyes of me"

She moved back "bye and Best of luck" and shut the door.

I can hear giggle of the girls.

"We will see who will win Chocolate Girl" i shouted

"Okay Chocolate boy"

I moved to my room, take Bath, changed my dress into a designer Kurta.

I gel my hairs and already shaved my beard lightly.

Applying the Perfume, i brought a new one so that Priya gets dragged to me like a magnet.

I call my friends if they are ready or not, they said just one mintue.

•••••••••

We are waiting for the girls so that we can start the sangeet but they aren't any where to be seen.

But instead of Priya i saw Vibhor, you know what yesterday he was sticking to my Chocolate girl like a honey bee. He was talking to her continuously for 30 Mintues.

I know it was a friendly talk because i was also standing beside them but my input to the conversation was just nod, or yes or no!!!!

I was passing fake smile whole time through out their conversation but i just controlled.

Even he is dancing along with us for the sangeet, we just can't neglect him like that.

I walked up to Bhaviksha who just came now"where are the girls?? Are they Scared to get lose??"

"No, girls aren't scared"

"Oh really, then why are they taking more time in getting ready than you?"

"I just came now and they are coming in few minutes, planning for one last time not like you guys, eating" Bhaviksha smirked

"For dancing we require Strength so that's why we are eeeeeeeeeeeee-" i paused when i saw Priya Coming along with her friend coming towards our direction.

Her Hairs her open, she had put on mascara with a very light pinkish eye shadow, then her lips painted red which i just want to kiss right now.

She is wearing Grey colour Saree, giving her a very good and Sexy look as i can see her waist clear and properly, including that sexy Peircing.