CHAPTER 10

Rahul's POV

I am watching movie on TV when Mom screamed "Rahul"

"Yes mom"

"Fill the cooler with water"

"Okay" but i am still busy in watching movie

After 15 mintues

"Rahul!" Mom again screamed

"Yes mom"

"Have you filled the cooler???"

"No, just doing"

After 20 Mintues

"Rahul" this time it was Dad and rushed towards him "yes dad"

"How many times does your mom have to shout to make you do a work?"

I bend my head down

"Go and fill the cooler" he ordered

"Yes dad"

I fill the backets, carry them to the cooler and Fill it.

This is no less than gyming!

Well i have been gym for one month but the fees was so high that i had to quit and so i began to watch YouTube to stay fit.

Actually i wasn't used to these exercises and all but then when Bhaviksha began doing Exercises to shred her fat that time onwards even i began to do it, no i was not fat but because as i wanted body like Sonu Sood!

Like this i have made 6 pac abs, i want 8 but i think for now i am happy with 6 only.

I filled the cooler and climbed on the bed to watch Movie.

"Rahul make tea for me and you Dad" mom said and i stood up.

God can't i watch my movie peacefully??? Sometimes i just hate weekends!!!!

Yeah today is Saturday so we have off and that's why i am kinda free.

I walk into the kitchen and began to make tea.

When Bhaviksha was here, it was her duty to make tea and sometimes she used to order me to make it saying why only girls should do the cooking and all? Why don't boy's learn it?? Can't they do even one single household work???

And that's what made me work, sometimes even wash dishes, sometimes cook, make tea.
I even do it when mom is very teird.

I mean why god gave me this body?? And as i am not working, i can do these stuffs and what's the shame in doing it? Even girls do it.

I pour in the tea and give it to mom and Dad who are chatting sitting Infornt of cooler which is in their room. They are watching news actually!

There is only one LCD in our house that to in their room and we have a computer in Bhaviksha's room so i have to watch the movie in it.

But the computer is really very helpful you know. Bhaviksha and i made all our School Ppt in this computer, we have all our beautiful memories saved in it .

°°°°°′°°°°°°°

Now it's dinner time and i am Having it silently.

"Rahul" my dad called

"Yes dad?"

"How are your studies going on?"

"Good"

"Hmm...did you meet Priya?" He asked and i choked on my food.

I quickly drank water.

"What happened?"mom asked