Chapter 46

Happy Raksha Bandhan guys!

I hope all the brother and sister, Sister and sister, Brother and Brother Always tie up with eachother through teasing, care, fights, understanding and obviously "unspoken but expressed Love" ❤️

This chapter is special!!

Please vote for this and Previous Chapter's please ♥️👉👈 requaaassssttttt (in Dayaben Voice)

Rahul's POV

"Ahhh" i heard Priya's Voice.

I knocked on the Washroom door.

"Priya?? Are you alright??" I asked

"Raaahuuulll"

I began to Panick.

I thought of opening the door, but what if she isn't wearing anything

"Priya are you fine??" I asked again

"No! I....i am not"

"Can i enter in??"

"Yes please, fast"

With thumping heart i entered in the Washroom.

She is in her Bra and Shorts and Fully drenched in water. Looking so hot.

I shook my head. It's not the right time to think about that, idiot.

Actually What happening is that the shower is Running very fast and she is holding on its tap from which Water is leaking at a fast rate and is splashing all over her and the Washroom as well plus from the Shower.

I walked up to her "how did this happen?"

She looked at me still holding the tap and squeezing her eyes abit because of water "woh i was undressing my self so i held the tap but my hand slipped from it and so it broke and this cold water is Falling on me since so long"

"So why are you standing here?? Couldn't you go out and call someone?" I shouted back and held the tap removing her hand.

Now even i am dripping in water. God how should i stop it?? And the water is so cold!! How did she manage to even stand???

I removed my shirt and now my upper body is naked and then i Tied the shirt on the tap, to get rid of that atleast it not the shower.

I turned around and looked at her, water is still falling on us from the shower.

"Let's go" i said softly

"We can't" she said meekly

"Why?"

"I-i don't have dr-dress and the one i was wearing i-is wet due to the water" she said looking down.

I looked at the her dress, which is really wet and then back at her who is also wet from top to bottom making me feel hot even if the cold water is Falling on me.

Her hairs are tied up in a bun, water is travelling from her face, down to her neck, her slightly visible cleavage, to her stomach, near her belly button then down to her sooth legs.

I couldn't help but to take step towards her.

I remove the rubber band from her hair and let it open.

She looks up at me, now no water is Falling on her but just on my back.

Her eyes are speaking so much that i want to read them.

Since morning she hasn't talked to me, i wanted to say sorry but she shut me up.

I so regret shouting on her ,being rude to her.