Epilogue part 1

Please Follow for udate and if you liked any of my books.

Rahul's POV

"Priya!! Priya" i yell her name

"What do you want Rahul?? And why the hell are you shouting?" She asked while scrunching her nose.

"Priya where is the file which i told you to keep in the Cupboard??" I asked while wearing my shoes

"Did you see properly??" She asked

"Yes, can't you see this clothes on the bed??"

"And now you will fold them and keep in the cupboard again as I won't" she said and began to search in there.

I wear my shoe and tie it.

"What's this?? Are you blind or what??" She keeps the file on the bed.

"From where did you found this?? I know it was not in the cupboard" i said standing infornt of her.

"It was there only"

"You are lying"

"I am not"

"Say the truth because i saw everywhere in there"

She scratch her head and said "it was in my Bag along with the chocolates" she smiled Sheepishly.

I smiled and hold her by waist "you could have told me earlier" i said softly

"I thought you would get angry at me" she said in a low voice

I chuckled and caress her cheek "i would never get angry on you for such simple things"

"Really? That means you will get angry on me in future?"

"Well it depends what stuffs you do to make me Angry"

She narrowed her eyes "i don't do any stuff to make you angry, i do stuffs to make you Happy"

I grinned "indeed you do Chocolate girl"

I lean in to kiss her but she moves back.

I asked "what??"

"What? What! I am not in a mood to kiss you" she said folding her arms

"But why?"

"Because you were shouting my name like a mad Person"

She is so incomprehensible.

I take a deep breath and hug her "yes i am a made person for my Priya"

She hugged me Back "when are we gonna go for second Honeymoon?"

I looked at her "second Honeymoon?"

"Yes! I want a second Honeymoon with you in India Itself not in Abroad like Previous time we went Hawaii"

"You didn't enjoy there?"

"I did but Rahul" she began to play with shirts button.

"Yeah"

"I want to go on a Honeymoon with you in India" she pouted that made me smile

I held her face and kissed her cute pout.

"As my wife wishes"

She grinned.

"So where does my wife wants to go?"

"Where my Husband will take me"

Husband!! That's the word i love the most from her.

"Then what About Himachal??"